Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestions for Remodel

Quote Originally Posted by chickenbrocolli View Post
    Also, what happened to the gun info center below bank? Can y'all finish unfinished levels before y'all remodel old ones please?
    Gun info center will be open after BiTzSam Nerfed all guns
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

Can you remodel those new doors in lethal away just make em go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Simplest View Post

I think it's not bad .

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    I think it's not bad .
    Yea but lethal was a fast paced base and the doors made it just like any other base in era.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Untilthemoonrises View Post
    BZ did a beautiful job with this remodel. Y'all go check it out!
    <3 <3

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDanielPali View Post
    Thank you so much for taking my request in application! One more suggest: Remodel the Auction house!(inside)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We do listen to your suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by N!chola$ View Post
    Looks Wonderful
    Merci beaucoup.

Quote Originally Posted by chickenbrocolli View Post
    Remodel the interior (maybe exterior) of Greenroads Cafe very bland.
    Exterior won't affect the size in anyway as you can see there's no space to expand the building. All that would happen would be a change in tiles.

Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    I mean can we add more M4a3 skins? It would be nice since the vector has like 9 skins and the only skins the m4a3 has is the default and reward skins.
    We do levels not gfx.

We don't do gfx.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Development Team
    Yea but lethal was a fast paced base and the doors made it just like any other base in era.
    That was the goal, to make a lethal a real base not a place necessarily built for pk.
    I've been toying with the idea of designing a pk palace. Similar idea to fort except its every alternative hour that fort isn't going on, the pk palace is opened. That way there is a constant activity for people who enjoy pking.
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship

This is a great idea! I will support you in any way possible on this project

I've been toying with the idea of designing a pk palace. Similar idea to fort except its every alternative hour that fort isn't going on, the pk palace is opened. That way there is a constant activity for people who enjoy pking.
    This please

That was the goal, to make a lethal a real base not a place necessarily built for pk.
    Yea but now every base can only be held by high numbers of member that stand behind the door shooting mini guns and explosives. Lethal was still an area for basing the only difference is theres alot of players that can rush in making it hard to hold the base even if your gang has alot of members online, But now with the door placed there it made it so much easier to hold.

Box factory base is good because there's so much ways you can attack it from making it hard for the gang to block you out by just shooting at one direction. Lethal only has one direction of attack from the enemies but the fact that it was a small base and the spawn is very close compensated from the lack of ways you can attack the flag room. But now that you added a door it gave the gang another advantage on holding the base. Thats why i want the door off to let the flow of attackers in and the gang to defend the base by killing them and not trapping them out and causing them to kill one another.

- - - Updated - - -

We don't do gfx.
    I want the door to go away.

Yea but now every base can only be held by high numbers of member that stand behind the door shooting mini guns and explosives. Lethal was still an area for basing the only difference is theres alot of players that can rush in making it hard to hold the base even if your gang has alot of members online, But now with the door placed there it made it so much easier to hold.

Box factory base is good because there's so much ways you can attack it from making it hard for the gang to block you out by just shooting at one direction. Lethal only has one direction of attack from the enemies but the fact that it was a small base and the spawn is very close compensated from the lack of ways you can attack the flag room. But now that you added a door it gave the gang another advantage on holding the base. Thats why i want the door off to let the flow of attackers in and the gang to defend the base by killing them and not trapping them out and causing them to kill one another.

- - - Updated - - -

I want the door to go away.

It's good to have doors because when ur attacking , it's going to be hard to get through waves of bullets , you will have low hp and when u heal yourself ur already going to die from the waves. It's best to keep the doors like that. A change would be that only snipers and explosives can go through walls. Having the chance to attack will be good. It's also good for the defenders because having something that secures themselves because of the doors. You can just heal it and concentrate on healing the doors with minigun or something.

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!