Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Graaloween Mega-Thread

maybe add a building which inside has about 2000 doors and is pk free, and you can walk through people.
    Here To Help!

Im really disapointed with this years halloween body there was no work put into it I saw this body 2 years ago, now someone just indexes it and puts it for graal -.- just wow I mean have you seen the shading...bas should have made this years body again.
    When you got that vip bike and helmet and you gon get ready for a ride and you remember you got reset and you say

Quote Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
    Im really disapointed with this years halloween body there was no work put into it I saw this body 2 years ago, now someone just indexes it and puts it for graal -.- just wow I mean have you seen the shading...bas should have made this years body again.
    Is it this?:
    Attachment 3397
    Because I don't recall buying a body like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

yes lmao ugly aint it?
    When you got that vip bike and helmet and you gon get ready for a ride and you remember you got reset and you say

Why don't the Pker's just go to lethal lol..
    ha nab

#LargeSignatureSquad

I love the trick or treating but its just a war-zone. I mean I love shooting people but when I cant go knock on a door to get some candy, now that's just down right disrespect.

#SafeToT

I'll be here from time to time. College & Work are my priorities for now.
    If you need anything from me feel free to ask.

Small projects going on here and there.

Banned
    Update* I've counted, each hat represents 55 door knocks.
    So according to my calculation it's 55x4(4 hats)=220.
    This 'dungeon' will be available to those who completed the 4 hats like what banshee showed the picture.
    image.jpg
    Tips: Avoid the grey spiky platforms to prevent getting injured by falling sharp spikes.
    image.jpg
    ^ The black surface area is a bit of a "drop" down. So if you failed, you have to restart all over at where you left(not the WHOLE map again).
    image.jpg
    Witches: Their easier to attack if you melee them rather than shooting since they can fire many strong powerful magic.
    Yes, I know some got kicked out after nearly completing the whole thing, it happen to me once but it got ended.
    image.jpg
    You will then be warped into this room where there are 3 statues behind an NPC saying "grab and pull the statue to get an item."
    Basically just take what you like. For example: bone pogo stick, head pull, brain juggle.
    Attention: You can always reenter this place by trick or treating more. It's by random warping- not much of a luck

Hope this should help you guys out

How long is the duration of the dungeon? the ghost floating makes it hard to see the race. i always end up killing 2/3 witch and warped out due to time . T.T

Quote Originally Posted by Jonlol View Post
    How long is the duration of the dungeon? the ghost floating makes it hard to see the race. i always end up killing 2/3 witch and warped out due to time . T.T
    I think it is around 5 minutes. I went 5 times and won all 3 items. just try not to mess up, and wait for the ghosts to past. then try to kill 2 witches at once.
    Here To Help!

Rofl I was one of the first to complete this when i got the brain juggle said it was a new super sold it for 1500 shovels lol