Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: GST 2017- Official Review/Observation

Quote Originally Posted by RPG Tetris View Post
    In my opinion , GST was fun but yes it was a bit of a mess . A minimum of two members crashed every round for us , qualifications were actually too easy and when gangs like meg0rb qualify , you know something is wrong . You should go back to the 4 BB , 4 GS and 4 Basing system next year . About the crashing now , you need to fix this problem especially before crypt . I know admins can't do anything , only toonslab can but still we need to find a way. The livestream was amazing , I loved the commentating and it was generally pretty good . The main issues were just the qualifications (which need to be more competitive) and this crashing issue needs to be fixed. I relogged before every game , hence I never crashed but I don't know whether that works for others too . The main focuses are making qualifications more competitive and fixing this crash issue . Other then that ,GST was amazing !
    Lol yea crypt 2 months away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    JustJoshuaLikeABoss

Nothing in your thread was off point. Well done

I was in 2017 gst myself and half of my team was worried about the crashing etc and everyhing you wrote was on point
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2021

I mean not that it matters because Meg0rb would have lost to shrekt no matter what, three of our guys couldn't even shoot their guns, which made it easier for shrekt to break through.

Development Team
    I'm really inclined to believe that Freeze had their match against curse. Both rounds the members crashed within seconds of each other. Not just one or two though, at least 3 people that you could see on the stream in both rounds. It was kinda insane..
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship

Quote Originally Posted by SunAndMoon View Post
    I mean not that it matters because Meg0rb would have lost to shrekt no matter what, three of our guys couldn't even shoot their guns, which made it easier for shrekt to break through.

He already mentioned that if you read the whole thing
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2021

Quote Originally Posted by bluedragon123 View Post
    He already mentioned that if you read the whole thing
    Just backing it up

The 2 last minute members we acquired were confirmed by Anero, we helped C0NS find a replacement and their leader did in fact allow USB to join us. Shiroe was gangless at the time and had left illustrious 2 days before, so we asked him and he accepted, Anero also was fine with us letting him in. R+ was gangless, we recruited him 2 hours before the GST

First, this GST was a lot of fun to both participate in and to watch. The matches were more competitive than they have been in the last 2 years, due to the map being better. The obvious issue was the crashing. Never before did GST players have to worry so much about crashing in the middle of a match. It was happening so frequently, (especially to us for some reason) that we literally had to adjust our plans to have a back-up when someone crashed. We didn't have a single match where atleast one of our members wasn't disconnected, and in our most important matches against Curse, we had FIVE crash in the first round, and three in the next. Don't get me wrong, Curse still played very well and it's obviously not their fault that we crashed, but it's a shame that the server issues played such a part in the tournament. Hopefully this is fixed by next year or else there will be a lot less interest in the GST as a whole. However, I don't believe crashing impacted the final outcome too much, because Flushy proved that they were definitely best team out there. They worked the hardest and it paid off, so congratulations to them.

Quote Originally Posted by SunAndMoon View Post

Even though Megorb was going to be smashed hard by Shrekt, it doesn't exclude the right to a fair fight where no one crashed or glitched.