Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Gst redo?

Quote Originally Posted by SJ4 View Post
    I doubt anyone in your gang crashed but ok. Still even if 2-3 people in your gang crashed it messed up things GST is a 12v12 tournament not a tournament where u spar a gang with however many members don't crash. Crashing also opened spots. Lets say someone from ab important positions crashed like lets say the top tunnel if someone from your gang crashed at that position it opens up a way for your opponent to break through it doesn't matter how many people crashed it's the fact that the crassness happened at all. It gave false outcomes and ruined this tournament that ''Showcases the best gang''

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I am saying the truth we had 2or3 crashers in first match

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    Prepare yourself by accepting it the reality that it may happen in anytime to anyone the problem every gang complaining like they only had crashers while there opponents didn't both had like fin vs cons u see previous reply they think we didn't have crashers thats the issue both gangs had crashers but we actually didn't complain coz we where prepared to face it when it comes to this problem

No you didn't complain because you won the first round against a gang that would normally beat you in my opinion.

But still this GST was full of false outcomes and why ars gangs afraid of a redo. GST is suppose to be fair and nothing else but fair if it showcases the best gang''. If your capable of beating a team or winning GST then show it with a GST that doesn't have crashing.

crashing is normal, who knows if it will even be fixed lol no point redoing it if gonna crash again

Asian From Australia, 2 years till Uni
    Pm 'Costo' for any questions
    I like BLACKPINK cause korean girls are cute
    Kpop is generally taking over the world, if you like kpop we can be friends
    #Erasince2014

Prepare yourself by accepting it the reality that it may happen in anytime to anyone the problem every gang complaining like they only had crashers while there opponents didn't both had like fin vs cons u see previous reply they think we didn't have crashers thats the issue both gangs had crashers but we actually didn't complain coz we where prepared to face it when it comes to this problem

But these matches that occurred during gst wasn't a true match of skills between the 12 of each gang. The crashes swayed the game.

Quote Originally Posted by SJ4 View Post
    No you didn't complain because you won the first round against a gang that would normally beat you in my opinion.

If that what u think your wrong we didn't complain coz we where prepared for crashes coz they been there before gst and we was ready for that to happen in anytime during matches we lost against curse we had crashers in this match did we also complain no and wont coz they also had crashers and we was prepared

Quote Originally Posted by Casshern Sins View Post
    But these matches that occurred during gst wasn't a true match of skills between the 12 of each gang. The crashes swayed the game.
    Next year u will have a better opportunity if it will ever get fixed

Gst redo?

You all shouldn't join gst from the beginning if u where annoyed from crashes coz u should have known that u may crash inside gst in anytime joining gst meant that u agreed to the terms and prepared to have this issue while playing guess what u all late after u all lost and gst finished u asking for a redo end
    End of discussion

Next year u will have a better opportunity if it will ever get fixed
    This year* during the rematch

If that what u think your wrong we didn't complain coz we where prepared for crashes coz they been there before gst and we was ready for that to happen in anytime during matches we lost against curse we had crashers in this match did we also complain no and wont coz they also had crashers and we was prepared

Your missing the point. A GST is supposed to be a tournament that showcases the best gang. Teams shouldn't have to be prepared for crashes.