Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Gst redo?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomlacroixgraal View Post
    My reason for not wanting a redo is inconvienence. I saw on the kik group for gst ldrs nike from curse and iceman both say that they wouldnt be able to do gst later than the 15th as 2 dates were being debated about. I think the gst was unfair but i dont see how a redo will be fair either theres no way for it to be fair. Anero also said people train for months for gst does everyone have the time to do that again? Some will and some wont and that will affect the out come. The whole year should be a write off.
    inconvenience > crashing

People are forgetting that we all hoped for the best, we all knew this level of crashing to the point of ruining some of the matches was possible.

Everyone underestimated the issue, but once we really hit a bad match that obviously altered the outcome Anero couldn't do anything about it, since we were already so far in.

Say for the semi finals 5 members from one team crashed, which is basically half of a team. Anero wouldn't have been able to restart that match because every eliminated team would riot and demand a restart for every match. Even if he did that, which nobody would, that would push the time for players with opposite time zones, nobody would even agree to that. Plus people would still crash making a restart pointless.

Anero has been making the right decisions, and they haven't been easy to make.

Gst redo?

There is a simple way cancel gst this year due to game issues who knows how long they will take to fix the crash issue and beside that its true some people/gangs wont be able to do gst which will effect them
    Just let the top gangs get there rewards they already earned it but official gst winners status will be deleted or it keep it spawning all the gst gangs so it means the gangs that made it to gst is 2017 winners tell next year 2018

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok so i rarely visit the Era forum and practically never posted anything here, but i keep getting this same question asked (in game) and to also weigh in my views on the matter, so here's my 2 cents:
    So i noticed the Flushy victory statue dissapeared..umm... Can somebody explain why??

Flushy won fair and square. Sure, there were some glitching and crashing here and there (I won't name anyone particularly:We all saw the Livestream) but it's a learning experience for both Admins/Developers and players. When you loose a spar battle, there's no redo: You simply wait for the next round. So why should it be any different in the "Graal "SPAR" Tournament"? For those who feel some type of way about the results or circumstances of the event (Both Participant AND Host..), please i ask you to go visit and read the ethics section on the MPX room (Im i the only one who read it??). Otherwise, if there's a redo for this GST, we might as well redo previous ones all together. Heck, let's have an option to redo ALL solo spar loses at complex each time someone feels butthurt right? You get the point... No need to change the rules when someone isn't satisfied.

Hopefully this bring insights to the era "politics" that's been going on lately( *Cough*)
    If you got any question, feel free to Pm me here on in game. ---*Q*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Queue View Post
    Ok so i rarely visit the Era forum and practically never posted anything here, but i keep getting this same question asked (in game) and to also weigh in my views on the matter, so here's my 2 cents:
    So i noticed the Flushy victory statue dissapeared..umm... Can somebody explain why??

Flushy won fair and square. Sure, there were some glitching and crashing here and there (I won't name anyone particularly:We all saw the Livestream) but it's a learning experience for both Admins/Developers and players. When you loose a spar battle, there's no redo: You simply wait for the next round. So why should it be any different in the "Graal "SPAR" Tournament"? For those who feel some type of way about the results or circumstances of the event (Both Participant AND Host..), please i ask you to go visit and read the ethics section on the MPX room (Im i the only one who read it??). Otherwise, if there's a redo for this GST, we might as well redo previous ones all together. Heck, let's have an option to redo ALL solo spar loses at complex each time someone feels butthurt right? You get the point... No need to change the rules when someone isn't satisfied.

Hopefully this bring insights to the era "politics" that's been going on lately( *Cough*)
    If you got any question, feel free to Pm me here on in game. ---*Q*
    It's a game breaking crashing bug, none of the past gsts have had it. That is what makes this gst unique, you cannot compare this gst to any of the former. You even comparing the gst to a solo spar is pretty ridiculous, last i checked the gst is once a year thus should be done right. If there was a solo spar tourney hosted as big as the gst I am pretty sure they would get it right as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Goodjob you finally started adding some periods, now your next goal is to add a comma for once ",".
    He had 1, he must be evolving

You all got smashed by Me and wil soul so now the but hurt squad gathering Up.
    Newsflash Il still smack ya all Shrekt are greedy bois.
    But i promest this game il end that strike and i did so GL wining the "v.2 gst" we won the real one.
    Go take another drift I hope natalie likes Em Pixels Online dater.

Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    He had 1, he must be evolving
    Lol is this Pokemon?

I like how iTox goes from loving Anero to absolutely hating him over an unfair GST. Sure we got second but still crashes screwed us in the finals, 2 crashed in the second match, so fix it and let's see who has true skill.

Curse will gladly return for a redone GST.

We will return 2 and we wont let anyone take that title from us after we win it we will demand 2x titels,every reward by 2x Since you basicly want a rematch of a turney that happends once a year.

- - - Updated - - -

Anero Was My brother here but i will not let him do this to my Team8ts.
    First he is geting fired and a new host will take place.
    And second a gst redo will not happen we got Staffs higer than Anero Who Wont let it Be Repeated.
    If u think some Kid with 20k wins and 18k Loses,ios 2k12 who rided ozzy to the stars is gona command here think again.
    Ya all can join dukes future Tokyo drift coz ya aint seeing it happen.
    Unixmad has already been informed on what is going one to the game that feeds his family.
    Way higer Positions steping In Anero is Done So Is Shrekt.