Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Gst redo?

Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    Hence anero had the chance to stop the gst when he discovered the issue gst was on for almost 6h he could stopped gst for the issue but why he didn't ? Try to put logical and sense in your answer

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    The GST was already underway so there was no way to just stop it. People took time off work and cancelled a lot of their plans to be able to make that date. There would also be a huge number of players complaining due to the fact that they couldn't play their match.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Quote Originally Posted by iToxS View Post
    so waisting another 6h is fun? haha smart guy
    Itox your really pathetic. Your scared to play in a GST that actually doesn't have crashing? Lmfao you need crashing to win the GST? Pathetic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gst redo?

moderators wya, heat is building up

Asian From Australia, 2 years till Uni
    Pm 'Costo' for any questions
    I like BLACKPINK cause korean girls are cute
    Kpop is generally taking over the world, if you like kpop we can be friends
    #Erasince2014

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Kos2o179 View Post
    moderators wya, heat is building up

shhh this is getting good
    Pandavi

Quote Originally Posted by Wdog View Post
    you have multiple personality disorder itox, just admit you're a nutcase, you lost a bet series to okc for your account and after you got smacked 5-1 you said and i qoute "i don't own this account" you then go on to pretend to revoke your self and pretend to be 'xon' "i revoked itox that kid begging me on kik for access". yea you're mentally slow.
    LMAO WDOG

JustJoshuaLikeABoss

Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    The GST was already underway so there was no way to just stop it. People took time off work and cancelled a lot of their plans to be able to make that date. There would also be a huge number of players complaining due to the fact that they couldn't play their match.
    And the gst is already hosted and ended and got a winners so why re host gst after its already ended and done he got no rights to do a re host after the gst is done he could have done this in the middle of gst not after sorry

Quote Originally Posted by David Pandavi View Post
    This kid is dumb as **** wtf
    LMAO.

JustJoshuaLikeABoss

I believe flushy is a good team and they are very deserving. Anero had no intentions to redo the gst until seeing the majority of players feeling cheated. Like come on, you train for 5 months and crash 10 seconds into the match, that doesn't seem fair to me. The whole point of the gst is to prove to everyone that you're the best and it has been like that for the past 5 years. When you think back on a year there shouldn't be any doubt in your mind that a team placed where they placed, no one wants to think back on gst 2017 as the year a team got cheated out of a win since half their team crashed.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    And the gst is already hosted and ended and got a winners so why re host gst after its already ended and done he got no rights to do a re host after the gst is done he could have done this in the middle of gst not after sorry

Beo do you even read some of the pages? Why would he stop gst in the middle of it being hosted. People had to sacrifice time for the GST. Sure let the GST not count but atleast let everyone get the participant badge along with the ec. But why would he cancel GST in the middle of it. That's stupid and alot of time wasted for gangs. Redoing GST was the best option there could be. Anyone who thinks this was an actual GST that should be counted is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by SJ4 View Post
    Beo do you even read some of the pages? Why would he stop gst in the middle of it being hosted. People had to sacrifice time for the GST. Sure let the GST not count but atleast let everyone get the participant badge along with the ec. But why would he cancel GST in the middle of it. That's stupid and alot of time wasted for gangs. Redoing GST was the best option there could be. Anyone who thinks this was an actual GST that should be counted is dumb.

if someone crashed couldnt he restart that match tho?

Asian From Australia, 2 years till Uni
    Pm 'Costo' for any questions
    I like BLACKPINK cause korean girls are cute
    Kpop is generally taking over the world, if you like kpop we can be friends
    #Erasince2014