Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Gst redo?

Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    Then stop being a defender with no sense or logic

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    How am I supposed to have logic to that question. I simply told u I don't know what anero was thinking. What u expect? For me to read his mind??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    It's your fault for not warning him of how catastrophic this gst would be due to the crashing. You had your chance, now stop posting.
    Let me give u a piece of information that would help you to understand he made a thread about crashing before gst starts within a week or 2 people reported there and stated there their awareness of crashing in gst so what are u exactly saying

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    It's your fault for not warning him of how catastrophic this gst would be due to the crashing. You had your chance, now stop posting.
    Lol so true. Beo it's your fault. You didn't say sht about the crashing being unfair and how much it could affect the matches.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nute View Post
    There shouldn't be a redo lol.
    If shrekt won they wouldn't want a rematch same with every other gang. EVERY player had a chance of crashing, it isn't anyone's fault besides the server. Flushy won, let them keep their rewards so with the gang who came 2nd; do a rematch but let Flushy have their rewards but let the new winners chose 1 reward(hat,skin,hideout).
    Imagine your gang wins, but since salty sore losers are having a cry they decide to rematch how would you feel? TBH idc I just feel bad for Flushy since they won and they didn't get their prize.

Salty sore losers are having to cry? You are simply a clown

Gst redo?

If shrekt won they wouldn't want a rematch same with every other gang. EVERY player had a chance of crashing, it isn't anyone's fault besides the server. Flushy won, let them keep their rewards so with the gang who came 2nd; do a rematch but let Flushy have their rewards but let the new winners chose 1 reward(hat,skin,hideout).
    Imagine your gang wins, but since salty sore losers are having a cry they decide to rematch how would you feel? TBH idc I just feel bad for Flushy since they won and they didn't get their prize.

agreed, let flushy have their rewards

Asian From Australia, 2 years till Uni
    Pm 'Costo' for any questions
    I like BLACKPINK cause korean girls are cute
    Kpop is generally taking over the world, if you like kpop we can be friends
    #Erasince2014

Lol as I said before... Chance of crashing =/= Actually Crashing. Get your cheap logic out of here

See heres the thing the some people can get through their little baby sized heads. No gang should have to prepare for a bug that gives another gang an advantage. This is why mpx was made. To make GST more skilled based and this GST was not skill based. It was more of a who didn't crash the most.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kos2o179 View Post
    agreed, let flushy have their rewards

You're a clown as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Casshern Sins View Post
    Lol so true. Beo it's your fault. You didn't say sht about the crashing being unfair and how much it could affect the matches.
    I didn't have to people already stated it in crashing thread that was made by anero

Also saying that everyone had a chance of crashing just shows that it was luck that determined the matches. Gg you just played yourself.