Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Catfish putting unknown girl from Graal in danger

Everyone that plays graal can't resist the romance of roleplay/dating, we all had those times where we were once stuck up on one person and couldn't back out of it. Online dating helps in some scenarios but is just pure wrong. Getting catfished will break your heart, if you don't want your emotions played with don't online date.
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    Everyone that plays graal can't resist the romance of roleplay/dating, we all had those times where we were once stuck up on one person and couldn't back out of it. Online dating helps in some scenarios but is just pure wrong. Getting catfished will break your heart, if you don't want your emotions played with don't online date.
    Or don't breathe at all

The reason she mightve done it was shyness, the catfish player might want to be loved or get images of some sort of others for romance and such but is shy to show her real self as she might not be the type of girl anyone would want, maybe uncomfortable with her body, so she mightve acted like a boy to get images of girls to use. Using those images got her into the chat and romance she wanted. That's my theory
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

lol i know where A X really lives and i kinda know her in person. its not the phillpines ofc why would andrea smith be a phillpines name lool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Asian From Australia, 2 years till Uni
    Pm 'Costo' for any questions
    I like BLACKPINK cause korean girls are cute
    Kpop is generally taking over the world, if you like kpop we can be friends
    #Erasince2014

Quote Originally Posted by JewbyGraal View Post
    My bet is that this catfish (A X) might be pretending to be a guy on another kik account in order to get photos from that girl which he/she is going to use to catfish. Throughout dating A X, she has never asked for any of my personal infos, or never asked for shells and items. So I have no idea why this person has been doing this, but my main concern now is to ensure that the real girl is aware of her photos being used to catfish many other guy. She has cheated on so many boys, and yes I mean it literally. If those guys are vengeful enough and believed that it's really her, they might put a curse on the person (since they have the photos and yes, spells and curse exists) or even try to come to her house and it's going to end up hurting the wrong person.
    lol ur funny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Asian From Australia, 2 years till Uni
    Pm 'Costo' for any questions
    I like BLACKPINK cause korean girls are cute
    Kpop is generally taking over the world, if you like kpop we can be friends
    #Erasince2014

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    The reason she mightve done it was shyness, the catfish player might want to be loved or get images of some sort of others for romance and such but is shy to show her real self as she might not be the type of girl anyone would want, maybe uncomfortable with her body, so she mightve acted like a boy to get images of girls to use. Using those images got her into the chat and romance she wanted. That's my theory
    You kinda hit it right in the nail!

Banned Capo
    That's sad, poor girl