Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 LastLast

Thread: Gst redo?

Banned Capo
    Pls give more EC to gst watchers anero

Flushy and shrekt should just have a best of 5. if flushy best them isnt like kartel or freeze would. (And certainly not MK @joshua stop trying to talk big duke and wodg arent here backing you up/defending you they just want a gst redo your not special)

Hhahahaha anero is scared of me exspozing him Pming my members to stop me and checking my forum profile every few Min this picture will aloow come out in my Exspoze.
    God bless you anero.

- - - Updated - - -

REAL TRUTH is coming out Duke you are done anero ifreeze its time For oL Tox steping in the show.
    Heads are gona roll in 25h You will all get a free ticket to the Show Snake harvesting.

If Anero had made the decision to restart the matches last Saturday, at least one player would still crash each round. Making that decision pointless

If he only decided to restart matches with more crashes than less, every team would demand the same, and riot.

If he decided to postpone the gst on the spot, people would riot.

Let the man breathe.

For the teams who placed, acknowledg how you placed. And if you feel the need to continue being naive, than prove you can do it fairly.

2 my boys in Flushy, it's not your fault you won a broken GST, every match you played you would have won even without the crashing. Participating in the redo, the community is confident you'd make finals again.

I love the title Anero

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    JustJoshuaLikeABoss

Attention once more Anero lied that some staff agreed to a redo only sequel did and he cant do anything.
    Anero is lying and hes a favoritsm on who he wants to win.
    "ifreeze usualy comes 2nd"
    Thats something u dont say in this period.
    "shrekt wore exspected to win but wow guys gj"
    Thats alsow something u dont say.
    23 hours left till anero is compeltly exspozed and fired.
    He has been corupting for a long time I respect ifreeze.
    But 2k16 we lost 6 members anero didnt say anything.
    Iceman crashes every round he cant compain and whole shrekt addmited a L until,
    They seen an opertunity to a redo.
    Half of the people who competed want a redo for ec coz 80% of them beg me to do ec for them il exspoze that 2.
    Anero is doing all this behind the High staffs back no one knows whats going on.
    And Some PRA'S and SPRA's are shocked that we didnt get our rewards.
    War is on and anero is gona be out.
    An Oger has been slained ,snake is the next on My hit list and will be fired.
    After i was jailed for calling Anero a snake it was corrupted enugh.
    2-3 months ago Anero called me a snake,snictch and a toxic player.
    So he harrased me right?
    Goodbye Anero
    Btw when i said il exspoze the full truth he pmed my members to stop me and he keept cheching my profile every few Mins.

Rodeo
    Why is everyone getting mad at Anero? It's a well known fact that not everyone will be satisfied by Aneros decision. People like Xur only care about getting rewards, which is sad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iToxS View Post
    Attention once more Anero lied that some staff agreed to a redo only sequel did and he cant do anything.
    Anero is lying and hes a favoritsm on who he wants to win.
    "ifreeze usualy comes 2nd"
    Thats something u dont say in this period.
    "shrekt wore exspected to win but wow guys gj"
    Thats alsow something u dont say.
    23 hours left till anero is compeltly exspozed and fired.
    He has been corupting for a long time I respect ifreeze.
    But 2k16 we lost 6 members anero didnt say anything.
    Iceman crashes every round he cant compain and whole shrekt addmited a L until,
    They seen an opertunity to a redo.
    Half of the people who competed want a redo for ec coz 80% of them beg me to do ec for them il exspoze that 2.
    Anero is doing all this behind the High staffs back no one knows whats going on.
    And Some PRA'S and SPRA's are shocked that we didnt get our rewards.
    War is on and anero is gona be out.
    An Oger has been slained ,snake is the next on My hit list and will be fired.
    After i was jailed for calling Anero a snake it was corrupted enugh.
    2-3 months ago Anero called me a snake,snictch and a toxic player.
    So he harrased me right?
    Goodbye Anero
    Btw when i said il exspoze the full truth he pmed my members to stop me and he keept cheching my profile every few Mins.
    Get off this forum and go to school, I got lost in your second sentence.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    Its all your fault u know that?
    You could have stopped gst mr anero or notified the players that due to occasional issues u will rehost gst latter and will just host this one for fun or you could stopped it right away u had the chance 6 full hours now after gst is done and champions is officially made it to top u say u will re host gst u have no rights to do that sorry speaking of justice you should take full responsibility of your actions your making now others pay for your mistakes

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Beo your ignorant, everything your saying is ticking people off and not helping at all.
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns

Quote Originally Posted by ReyR View Post
    Why is everyone getting mad at Anero? It's a well known fact that not everyone will be satisfied by Aneros decision. People like Xur only care about getting rewards, which is sad.

- - - Updated - - -

Trust me New gen i only have 10 misspelled mistakes there don't act all Quote and Op lmao.
    Go Join that rodeo side All wana be part of Aneros corruption haha GG

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ReyR View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Trust me New gen i only have 10 misspelled mistakes there don't act all Quote and Op lmao.
    Go Join that rodeo side All wana be part of Aneros corruption haha GG

His teacher needs to take away his iPod before he busts

Quote Originally Posted by Harrio View Post
    His teacher needs to take away his iPod before he busts
    I Know 2 languages and learning a third one english is Not even my Main language dumbling haha
    You stick in that % size boi coz heads are gona roll when im out of jail-

- - - Updated - - -

That moment when u relise I won each and every one member from freeze and shrekt and im still wining.
    Im reseting my spars in Mpx i dont wana be part of the community where snakes nest is.