Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Should Capture the Flag be Removed from Events, or Should It Still be an Event.

Quote Originally Posted by TyG View Post
    Did I not explain myself in my previous comment? Plus, I'm sure I know grammar better than you, so don't even comment on my grammar/spelling when you're saying things like:

There's so much more in this thread.

Is this not clear to you either?

Plus, having more than 1500 hours is not "barely" playing.
    Having 1500 hours means you're either a noob or you barely play.

OT: Getting a full ec piece shouldn't happen in ANY team events. Otherwise there would be +200 more flame throwers and lag the server more.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by N!chola$ View Post
    Having 1500 hours means you're either a noob or you barely play.

OT: Getting a full ec piece shouldn't happen in ANY team events. Otherwise there would be +200 more flame throwers and lag the server more.
    Oh okay. Thanks. I never knew that.

I don't have much time to play Graal because I tend to go out a lot and do other things. I guess I'm both the people you describe. Haha!

Seeing people complain about team games being over-hosted, why not do only one team game, and the rest all single events?
    Last edited by TyG; 07-14-2017 at 10:53 PM.
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...

Just to clarify, I got my Rinnegan from Hagoromo's huge amount of chakra. My Sharingan is pure. Lol, I'm a weeb.

Oh okay. Thanks. I never knew that.

I don't have much time to play Graal because I tend to go out a lot and do other things. I guess I'm both the people you describe. Haha!

Seeing people complain about team games being over-hosted, why not do only one team game, and the rest all single events?
    Because players prefer getting a higher chance on getting an ec pieces than not getting an ec at all
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    Because players prefer getting a higher chance on getting an ec pieces than not getting an ec at all
    Ah okay.

Thanks!
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...

Just to clarify, I got my Rinnegan from Hagoromo's huge amount of chakra. My Sharingan is pure. Lol, I'm a weeb.

Banned Capo
    It should still be an event. It gives people who aren't good at events, such as myself, hope to get EC items.

Quote Originally Posted by Zz98765 View Post
    It should still be an event. It gives people who aren't good at events, such as myself, hope to get EC items.
    True! Just won TTS. Feels good man.
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...

True! Just won TTS. Feels good man.
    Do you mean TS? Team spar ?

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    It isn't impossible to win CTF once a day when it's hosted over 6 times a day and don't forget TS it's overhosted aswell
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Do you mean TS? Team spar ?
    Ah rip. Yea I meant that. It's actually pretty easy to win. My app crashes during CTF though
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...

Can't admins check the gang chat for spammers. If they can do that , kick them out of ctf .

Many ppl like it because they mostly rely on the event pros. Ppl just stay behind a tree and move around it.

TS is the same thing. It also relays on the ppl who are pushing.

All the team events are just half the team working and the rest relying

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    Can't admins check the gang chat for spammers. If they can do that , kick them out of ctf .

Many ppl like it because they mostly rely on the event pros. Ppl just stay behind a tree and move around it.

TS is the same thing. It also relays on the ppl who are pushing.

All the team events are just half the team working and the rest relying
    Not sure about the first part. There's way too many of them. At that kind of scale, they might as well remove the gang chat tbh. :P
    I guess I'm an Uchiha...