Thread: What would you do

What would you do

Say u was stuck in a house with a killer and all they had was a working phone, a car very near out of gas, and a bike with a bust tire

Sent from my LGLS885 using Tapatalk
    Ninja[Thatboy]Zayzay_G6 Add me on era

What would you do

I would buy a Nuke and destroy the killer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by JustJoshuaVega; 07-19-2017 at 08:02 AM.
    JustJoshuaLikeABoss

XD hope u far far far from the area hes inlol

Quote Originally Posted by Zayzay View Post
    XD hope u far far far from the area hes inlol

Lol true

I would call the police. Or run haha

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

It's the middle of the night, neighbors are gone, my street is stranded. This is the perfect chance for someone to have a stealing streak.
    I was laying down on bed searching cheap tires for the bike that I just broke. Until I heard something downstairs. I peeked through my door and saw a shadow like figure lurking behind the sofa seeking his treasure.
    I was afraid.
    The whole street was quiet. No birds chirping. No owls, no animals. A simple sound could have been heard from next door.
    I began to think of all my options to survive. I have only three things: a car that is almost out of gas, a bike with a flat tire, and my phone.
    In order to survive, I had to outsmart the intruder.
    I used a text to speech app, where the bot says whatever you texted, and wrote "HI 911? Yes I'm calling to report an intrusion. I'm alone and afraid, please send help immediately! HELP!". I gave it a five minute timer till it starts speaking. I gently placed my phone under my bed and walked away from my room. The figure was in my kitchen, so I went to the living room without making a sound. The phone began to talk from upstairs and the figure walked up to investigate the sound. That is when I grabbed my keys and ran outside. I threw my bike inside my car and drove away. I was halfway to town till my car broke down. I hopped off rapidly and grabbed my bicycle. I began to pedal and pedal regardless of its state.
    I made it to town! I'm safe!
    I began to become skeptical of the two, because there wasn't any sort of noise going on. I heard a branch snap behind and turned around. As soon as I did, I felt a grand severe pain in my stomach. I looked down and saw a knife penetrating my stomach, blood gushing out, and my intestines crawling out the wound. I looked up to see the same figure back from my house. It smiled and said, "Eventually the whole world isolates you until you go mad and commit suicide. Perhaps not literally, but emotionally. I saw a heartache in you Jose, I am here to ease the pain." It pushed the knife deeper in my stomach and whispered to my ear, "No more pain Jose. No more suffering. No more stress. You're free."

Wow kendrick that was good

Banned Capo
    I want to lie down and have him beat me till I'm unconscious and then he can kill me

Lol rlly

Quote Originally Posted by Zayzay View Post
    Wow kendrick that was good

Thank you very much. =o
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

See, you can never really be "stuck" with a killer inside of a house (unless it's a house with no windows or doors).
    You can easily escape with the car even if it has very little gas, you'll still be able to get away. Unless you don't have the keys. The bike is useless.
    But, let's say the killer is stuck in the doorway so you can't even get to either, even if you have the keys to the car. Your best bet is to use your phone if the person is blocking the way. Most phones have flashlights, meaning you can easily blind the killer, disarm them, and/or even knock them out if you're that strong enough.

sorry. that's what happens when you take a logic class for 3 years for decathlon. makes you analyze things little by little.
    Question? Just message me.
    On top of the Start Hospital
    Player Relations: June 14, 2016 - October 10, 2017