Thread: Bat (the creator)

Bat (the creator)

So as many of you bat the leader of the creator,is known for abusing traders at star trade e.g degrading them and be really offensive towards women using certain profanities such as s*** h** wh**** towards momo but yesterday bat thought he’d target me see attached screenshots :/,this guy came up to me a supposed friend and started using very abusive language to me and I was almost in tears in real life if admins could try and do something about this guy sooner or later I’d be very grateful
    Matt out IMG_0100.JPGIMG_0099.JPGIMG_0223.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On my personal experience knowing Bat I think he is a cool chill guy, but with that he is also very immature. He has an ongoing beef with Momo which is a bit hard to understand, supposedly he had created fake accounts to make it seem she has scammed other players. Now, I don't know if any of this is true either way but it seems a bit absurd to me, specially because they bring it on from time to time.

Like I said, I don't know Momo too well to know if she had scammed players with her price house. I have heard stuff about her from other traders, but I don't like basing my opinion from rumors but rather from experience.

You shouldn't post something like that here, Era-go isn't a place for exposing other players, The best thing to do is contact a higher staff member or submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com
    If he continues to harass players.