Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Job Accessibility in Southridge

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo

Drill Job Accessibility in Southridge

Howdy.
    As I was doing a variety of jobs in Southridge, I thought of a few changes/additions that can be possibly added in order to make a better, faster convenience for players that do jobs in Southridge. I've included pictures via Imgur links to give an idea of what I think would work well, or at least a sort of understanding of why it can be useful and where it can be added.
    Note: The additions are from top to bottom.
    (Possible) Addition #1:
    Fishing Shop in Southridge
    Link: https://m.imgur.com/5lja427

Summary: The new fishing job has grown in popularity, and adding another location allows for a bit of accessibility for players to purchase their fishing rods in an easier area. Having a shop in Southridge is simply easier to just walk over to. The location that I personally find it to be useful in is the building that's locked, beside the Graphics HQ. It's unused and slightly close to shore.

(Possible) Addition #2:
    Car Mission NPCs in Southridge
    Link: https://m.imgur.com/ySmq16j

Summary: Car Missions in Southridge allow for more spots to do car missions, as the current ones are used often. Maybe adding stops in Southridge such as Salv's and .29's shop would be more convenient to players. Of course, with closer routes, players should get paid less, as they're not really going the distance, but once again, note that this is for faster jobs, therefore they can fast amounts of money with a cost of lower rates. I believe an NPC can be added beside the Subway Station and Salvatore's shop. I believe finding stops is the only con to this addition.

(Possible) Addition #3 (my personal favorite):
    Link: https://m.imgur.com/SSbdy9h

Summary: This mining shaft doesn't have a place where you can sell ores and minerals. Maybe adding a small shop or maybe a small booth inside the mines would attract a bit of attention? The spacious exterior can possibly include a pathway off the sidewalk to include the small mining shop right beside the shaft. If not, what if it was added inside?

In conclusion, these are just changes that I (and I hope you all agree, as well) would find to make jobs easier to work through. I think the accessibility allows for more jobs to be done in Southridge. Thank you for reading (or maybe just glancing through, I dunno? ) this thread. I hope to see feedback regarding this.
    Last edited by BL1NK; 08-15-2017 at 05:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BL1NK View Post
    Howdy.
    As I was doing a variety of jobs in Southridge, I thought of a few changes/additions that can be possibly added in order to make a better, faster convenience for players that do jobs in Southridge. I've included pictures via Imgur links to give an idea of what I think would work well, or at least a sort of understanding of why it can be useful and where it can be added.
    (Possible) Addition #1:

Summary: The new fishing job has grown in popularity, and adding another location allows for a bit of accessibility for players to purchase their fishing rods in an easier area. Having a shop in Southridge is simply easier to just walk over to. The location that I personally find it to be useful in is the building that's locked, beside the Graphics HQ. It's unused and slightly close to shore.

(Possible) Addition #2:

Summary: Car Missions in Southridge allow for more spots to do car missions, as the current ones are used often. Maybe adding stops in Southridge such as Salv's and .29's shop would be more convenient to players. Of course, with closer routes, players should get paid less, as they're not really going the distance, but once again, note that this is for faster jobs, therefore they can fast amounts of money with a cost of lower rates. I believe an NPC can be added beside the Subway Station and Salvatore's shop. I believe finding stops is the only con to this addition.

Summary: This mining shaft doesn't have a place where you can sell ores and minerals. Maybe adding a small shop or maybe a small booth inside the mines would attract a bit of attention? The spacious exterior can possibly include a pathway off the sidewalk to include the small mining shop right beside the shaft. If not, what if it was added inside?

In conclusion, these are just changes that I (and I hope you all agree, as well) would find to make jobs easier to work through. I think the accessibility allows for more jobs to be done in Southridge. Thank you for reading (or maybe just glancing through, I dunno? ) this thread. I hope to see feedback regarding this.
    I didn't read a thing you said, but hey I read the title, so yeah I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoasian66272 View Post
    I didn't read a thing you said, but hey I read the title, so yeah I agree.
    Oh, well cool, thanks.

I got told they are remodeling southridge so we can have a hope

Quote Originally Posted by Morganga View Post
    I hope that's true.

Southridge should be more bigger but it's alright the way it is

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Howdy.
    (Possible) Addition #1:

(Possible) Addition #2:

I agree with every one of your points.

Hopefully Kirzey/Storm shall see this thread.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by Morganga View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    I agree with every one of your points.

Hopefully Kirzey/Storm shall see this thread.
    Thanks for the feedback guys!
    Only time will tell, I assume.

Thanks for the feedback guys!
    Only time will tell, I assume.
    It isn't sure yet that they will remodel southridge,
    But naak told me he will add a shop in south and mayby one near the river weeks ago, surprised he didn't do anything yet

Totally agree, job stations lack in southridge. Adding some would make the area more popular, as the main island is usually populated by 80% of the server.

Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    Totally agree, job stations lack in southridge. Adding some would make the area more popular, as the main island is usually populated by 80% of the server.
    That's what I'd thought as well.
    Southridge totally needs more jobs and shops that attract players.