Thread: Regular sparring vs MPX?

Regular sparring vs MPX?

First of all, when was MPX added to Era? Back in 2015 when I used to play the most, there was just regular spar stats on a player's profile.

Also, what are the differences between MPX and regular sparring? Thanks.

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    MPX was released in summer 2016, I believe.

MPX focuses on skill-based play, rather than the person who can buy the most over-powered spammy gun. In MPX, you can only use the MPX gun, which you can slightly alter the stats of (you have 10 points, and can put some toward freeze, fire rate, etc, depending on your play style.) I believe some, if not all rooms of MPX also have a ping limit, to prevent against laggers winning. (Not 100% if the ping limit is true or not). Also, everyone has a speed boost in MPX, making it much more fair.

MPX also has different rewards (there are a variety of melees, gun skins for MPX gun and hats,
    for various levels of MPX wins), and they look pretty cool. Whereas spar, still just has a few hats and gas masks, vector (which costs a lot, which is bs), and another gun for 22.5k wins which also costs quite a bit, I think.

So, in conclusion, MPX is a just a much more skill-based sort of spar, with more rewards.

You probably already got the answers though lol, I didn't see the date of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkins View Post
    MPX was released in summer 2016, I believe.

MPX focuses on skill-based play, rather than the person who can buy the most over-powered spammy gun. In MPX, you can only use the MPX gun, which you can slightly alter the stats of (you have 10 points, and can put some toward freeze, fire rate, etc, depending on your play style.) I believe some, if not all rooms of MPX also have a ping limit, to prevent against laggers winning. (Not 100% if the ping limit is true or not). Also, everyone has a speed boost in MPX, making it much more fair.

MPX also has different rewards (there are a variety of melees, gun skins for MPX gun and hats,
    for various levels of MPX wins), and they look pretty cool. Whereas spar, still just has a few hats and gas masks, vector (which costs a lot, which is bs), and another gun for 22.5k wins which also costs quite a bit, I think.

So, in conclusion, MPX is a just a much more skill-based sort of spar, with more rewards.

You probably already got the answers though lol, I didn't see the date of this thread.
    I actually didn't get the answers, so thank you very much for the information. I think I'll be doing MPX sparring now, since it is more skill-based.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, does anyone know the default stats of the MPX gun without any points added? Also, how do I know the stats of the MPX with points added? Thanks in advance.

When you reach 6-7 months of mpxing you will get good at spar.

But since mpx has speed boost you will probably need it for spar

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Complex teaches you that no matter how strong your opponent's weapon is there is always a way to beat them.

Multiplex teaches you that you have no excuse for losing and your opponent has all the bragging rights for beating you

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    Complex teaches you that no matter how strong your opponent's weapon is there is always a way to beat them.

Multiplex teaches you that you have no excuse for losing and your opponent has all the bragging rights for beating you

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

^^^

Multiplex is more skilled- base

Complex is like -----------------
    ------------------------------
    ---------------
    -------------------------------
    -----------------
    ------------------------------
    ---------------
    -------------------------------
    -----------------