Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: crap pr team

Post crap pr team

ok so just now I was in a heated argument with some hoe and she insulted me so all i said was: "idgaf go cry about your pixel boyfriend" and the retarded player relations idiot jails me only and does nothing to her. wtf is this stupid pr team????? SHE insulted ME and all I said was that, and instead of GAGGING me, only I get jailed and that ***got nothing. please hire people with brains and stop hiring ****who don't know how to run the community.
    Last edited by Blitz Canavi; 10-18-2017 at 02:59 PM.

Should have reported her while she was trash talking

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Should have reported her while she was trash talking
    that makes no sense because I didn't even insult her; all I said was "idgaf go cry about your pixel boyfriend," and this is nowhere near jail-worthy.

Player Relations
    Judging from your attitude , you probably said more than what you've written in here. Besides , if you have an issue , then submit a ticket . No one is interested in seeing a hate thread directed at the staff members .
    Ask me any era-related question(s)
    I'd be glad to answer

IGN:KvN

Quote Originally Posted by KvNEraa View Post
    Judging from your attitude , you probably said more than what you've written in here. Besides , if you have an issue , then submit a ticket . No one is interested in seeing a hate thread directed at the staff members .
    so because I'm angry for being unjust in the situation it means I said more to her in pms. great logic.

Quote Originally Posted by A J View Post
    that makes no sense because I didn't even insult her; all I said was "idgaf go cry about your pixel boyfriend," and this is nowhere near jail-worthy.
    Maybe the PR didn’t see her while she was trash talking ???
    If you have been warned before for the same reason you’ll get auto jailed. Some warnings such as hacking and sexual harassment are auto jail

crap pr team

It's mandatory to check both players pm history to view their POV.
    Under what category were you jailed under?
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

so because I'm angry for being unjust in the situation it means I said more to her in pms. great logic.
    So it all happened through pms? Why didn’t u report her lol... easiest way to get prove that she was breaking rules

Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    It's mandatory to check both players pm history to view their POV.
    Under what category were you jailed under?
    apparently telling her "idgaf go cry about your pixel boyfriend" is categorized as "vulgarity".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    So it all happened through pms? Why didn’t u report her lol... easiest way to get prove that she was breaking rules
    I wasn't interested in getting anyone jailed because I didn't care, plus what I said wasn't even worthy of a gag lol; plus I wouldn't have though that she'd report me when SHE was the one cussing; admins FROM MY KNOWLEDGE check the whole convo.

Player Relations
    I couldn't log into era for over 2 months , created a thread about it demanding for help and I didn't offend anyone. So yeah , if u can't control your temper when you're asking for help (even if you're innocent) , so how could you manage to control it when you're "fighting" with someone .
    Ask me any era-related question(s)
    I'd be glad to answer

IGN:KvN