Thread: The Current State of Era iPhone

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anero View Post
    HW has done absolutely nothing leading up to Italy.

How I know that? Because I've scripted half of Italy's items myself.
    Italy was a project organized by Storm and UTMR.
    I'm not sure if you've lived under a rock for the past months (no offense, really) - however, HW is the reason Era keeps getting worse and worse.
    90% of Era's experienced staff left roughly 2-3 months ago due to her blatant incompetence in managing a server.

The fact she's probably removed 80% of my NPC's all over Era, including some in my Multiplex building, speaks volumes.
    Moreover, our good friend unixmad has seemingly had a change of heart after most of the people forgot about the incident(s) and un-linked my iOS account, again.

GraalOnline is bound to slowly die, and lose players.
    Childish management, terrible decisions, and nowadays they're really hiring from the bottom of the barrel.

This may seem like some rant, but it really isn't. I just think it's sad to see what Era turned into.

In all honesty, I don't know why Storm wasn't picked as a manager. Or at least idk why HW was picked as a manager, specially since Ol' West isn't doing that great.

Hiring people from within the community, if done right, can be super beneficial business wise as well as community wise.
    Last edited by Rima Wasabi; 10-20-2017 at 07:28 PM.