Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Admin That Not Answering Question Lummy

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    Probably a hard question then. Most admins ignore if they don't know the answer
    I agree

I'd give lummy a pass he/she is still a new pr that doesn't know all the basics... Yet... If he/he is ignoring your pm what's so bad about asking a different admin online? If no one else was on I can understand that.
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

What was the question?
    Also, no point sending a separate PM asking if you can ask a question. Just ask the question.
    my discord is xiv#2549

idk about yall but monty hasnt responded ever lmao i rlly like journey and tristan they are quite nice
    no offense monty

Zany
    First off, keep mind that PRs are both answering your pms, helping other players, getting pms from other players, doing reports and doing uploads. Be patient. Second off, if a PR doesn't answer you right away why on God's name would you spam them? What good does that do? I don't know what the question was but cut him slack. He's new. I know him, and he's an extremely good person. Don't assume anything. Typically if they don't know the answer they'll admit to it. He might not feel comfortable doing so yet though; I know when I was new I was accused of being a bad staff because I didn't know some answers so it made me nervous to admit to anything. You have no idea what the circumstance was. Many times have I been accused falsely because I was helping another player on a matter and wasn't able to respond to another player's messages on THEIR terms.

Nonetheless, no PR deliberately decides to ignore a particular player just because. He either didn't know and didn't want to say so, was busy, or it was because you decided to spam him.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLimo Graal View Post
    (Sorry For The Words) This New Admin is not Answering my question but in her status she said "Feel free to pm any issues or concerns!". So first I ask Her
    I said Can i ask Question She Said Yes so i ask my question and after i ask She Didn't Answer My Question Even I spam He, to All Admin that said feel free to pm
    question, Please Answer Us Because We Know that your going to Answer us but after ask no Answer WTF PLease Answer Us
    There is a lot more than you know about admins in this game about what they do and why they don't answer you. They were busy dealing with things that you don't know about. Wait some other time to message them or just contact someone else because they would be free. You don't need to have this attitude with them simply because they don't have the time to answer you.

Banned
    Oh come on! You have got to be joking, do you even know how hard an admin's job is? Your not the only one on era asking for help! Admins manage reports and uploads, and also a lot of pms, I know that I haven't been an admin but, believe me, I know how hard it feels like, be patient, All admins are very kind and are trying to do the best they can to help you, I know each and every one of them are not snobbish, If you think an admin's job is only to jail, gag and warn, you better think twice. Admins are humans too, be patient, admins arent robots you know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It helps to ask your question in the first pm. Admins often get spammed with messages so they can often skip over your question.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Ur question was probably stupid
    Savage lol

OT: When you spam PRs they wont answer your question, due to the fact you're being annoying. As said "was probably cleared due to your spam".
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

dont want anyone to assume anything about this pr everyone can come and say something like that but he didnt realy tell us what was his question or anything