Page 54 of 79 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 ... LastLast

Thread: Basing System Rework

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    For the people complaining about fort, I am trying to get a new event added which will basically be the same concept as what fort was (getting pks in a time frame) except instead of it being held in bases, it will be held in the pk arena near start, and will be based on the top 3 players with the most pks. Will probably run in the time space between the new fort events.

For those who missed it earlier, fort is getting reworked to make it include the actual basing part rather than just pks
    HMMM idk what to say im excited DD
    Thx bitzsam this is like a compensation for our pks we lose over the new forting system

For the people complaining about fort, I am trying to get a new event added which will basically be the same concept as what fort was (getting pks in a time frame) except instead of it being held in bases, it will be held in the pk arena near start, and will be based on the top 3 players with the most pks. Will probably run in the time space between the new fort events.

For those who missed it earlier, fort is getting reworked to make it include the actual basing part rather than just pks
    That’s a good idea, but since it’s individual players, I suggest doing the top 10 players receive a cash price based on where they placed. Forts usually attract 50+ people, and more than 3 spots should be rewarded or else people might not show up seeing how low the chances are

Quote Originally Posted by XR View Post
    That’s a good idea, but since it’s individual players, I suggest doing the top 10 players receive a cash price based on where they placed. Forts usually attract 50+ people, and more than 3 spots should be rewarded or else people might not show up seeing how low the chances are
    And extra gralats depending on how many kills they got

BTW, fort in bbz just ended and darkside won first place and theres no second and third place, did fort just got updated?

Quote Originally Posted by Key View Post
    BTW, fort in bbz just ended and darkside won first place and theres no second and third place, did fort just got updated?
    Say goodbye to gz during gz fort

What about the rewards for such new event?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

So after 2 forts first darkside won bbz second at gz Gpn won 1 and Some gang name bozos got 2nd with 1 kill.

So in order to place in a fort u need to take base or pk the base?

Yea it got updated so only PKs from the gang holding the base count towards the total PKs. This means you half to keep fighting for the actual gang base, try to take it and then PK to try and win.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    What about the rewards for such new event?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    No... The reward aside from gralats is that you can get fast pks compared to normal gameplay. There doesn't need to be rewards on top of that

Quote Originally Posted by Azuko View Post
    So after 2 forts first darkside won bbz second at gz Gpn won 1 and Some gang name bozos got 2nd with 1 kill.

So in order to place in a fort u need to take base or pk the base?
    I just got 3750$ with 1 single kill LOL

hahahah GJ trix xD