Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Obs free skin

Obs free skin

free skins nothing i can argue about but rip those ppl who always wanted to feel special to have those skins from top gangs now might be removed. Well thats era!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank the admins for the darkside bar skins as welll.

Thank you admins

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

1 day is just too short for people to grab, in my opinion, just limit around 25 people to get the skin and any day they want, like hat reward-15 people. And only apply this to gang who sell skins.

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    Thank the admins for the darkside bar skins as welll.

Thank you admins
    Read Bisam’s post brick

Veteran
    The skins are gone, everyone’s skin should be gone soon apparently P V P framed obsidian and someone framed ds

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Read Bisam’s post brick
    Where ? Me no see

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    Where ? Me no see
    Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Alright as I said earlier I didn't really like the skin being made public, and now with Darksides also being made public it just looks stupid since everyone has a gang skin. Talked to grief and we're changing the rule and this is what will now happen.

If you are caught USDing you will be jailed, and you will have the skin AND ALL OTHER skins past/future removed from your account permanently (this will only apply to the individual that was caught doing this). The ability to grab the gang skin will also be removed permanently. Gang members who got the skin prior to the USDer being punished will KEEP the gang skin but nobody else from then on will be able to get it again.

The reason for this is to punish the leaders/ perpetrator for their action, not punish the members who did nothing wrong as severely, and remove the ability for that particular skin to be USDed again. (The reason why only jailing the leader wasn't good enough punishment is because that doesn't stop the leader from continuing to sell their skin whilst they are in jail, or to keep doing it when they were eventually unjailed).

As for Obsidian/ Darkside. I will be converting the current skin to the default BAR/ Metalstorm skins, effectively removing it from everyone in the game. I will readd your skins to your gang bases and remove all prevention from grabbing it aside from the requirement that you must be on the gang tag. I will leave this for 1 day from when your skin is re-added. After that day is over the ability to grab the skin will be removed from the game, but if you grabbed the skin before hand you will still get to keep it.
    So if you're a Darkside/ Obsidian member then spread the word to your gang members, I will be trying to do all this pretty much now
    ^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    ^^^^
    I already read it before you posted this but thanks

We should leave anything related to gun skins etc to bitzsam. Player relations need to stay in their own lane

Quote Originally Posted by hohi416 View Post
    We should leave anything related to gun skins etc to bitzsam. Player relations need to stay in their own lane
    huh i don‘t think a pr punished duke or ww?
    Hai C: