Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Derp heads

Quote Originally Posted by shliki View Post
    Because you cause problems you are always the first person to talk bad even if its a joke its not Do you know how annoying it is to keep posting something without even getting any nice comment like stop talking i keep telling you Idc if its a joke its not it just makes more ppl pile on this is why I keep blocking you just look at my forum posts and see that every time theres a fight just look and see its always the first thing
    Ally, "first person to talk bad" means I legit came out of nowhere and cursed you out. Did I do that? No. But did I make a dumb joke? Yes. But is that enough for you to send a PM to tell me to go KMS? No. (Like seriously Ally, you said kys to me so many times. What is up with that?)

More people pile? Ally, I literally tried to place an order but you rejected it? What do you want me to do? Kiss your foot?

This is why you kept blocking me? Ally, with all do respect, it's not my fault if you decide to press the Unblock button.

Ally, you are... How do I say this... A guest at Era Go while Wast and I are the locals. If you don't like the way we act then so what? You came to us, we didn't come to you. If you don't like what you see on a website, then get up and leave. Plain and simple.

Okay, now let's go back to square one:

But Alllllllly :C

I only want the front frame done :C
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

admin just end this post screw it im done with everyone also delete it and I will not make heads for anyone

(But for the record:send me whatever you want idc lol I'll most likely delete it if it annoys me. Unless you're Wast. Then I'll roast u )

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shliki View Post
    admin just end this post screw it im done with everyone also delete it and I will not make heads for anyone
    But I pay 10 mushrooms :C
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

mods you heard her close thos thread

Manager
    Closed upon request