Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Graal Era 2018 August Vip Item Suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by IvyeneMarie View Post
    I have an idea for next month's VIP item. I would like to suggest that next month's VIP item could be a healing weapon. Hence the fact that most of the population in GraalOnline Era is of young generation and most of those people start school in the month of August. My opinion as a VIP item for next month could be a lunch tray, representing the food served in the cafeteria of a school. Usually in the pass VIP items that were healing weapons, were also used as a melee. I would like to change that option and while the lunch tray is a healing weapon it could also be a gun, not exactly a gun but a throwing item. And what it throws would be random food items you would see in a lunch tray, and the items that are being thrown are a reference to bullets. Each icon would represent 5 damage. Somewhat like the old VIP Tzek which was 7 dmg and the throwing apples in Italy which are 3 dmg, this item could be just 5 dmg hence the fact that it's also a healing weapon as well. If my idea is recommended or chosen I also took my time to design the food tray icon and would love to send it to an admin for support.
    Attachment 32367
    Amazing idea! Although I don't think it should be a throwing item . it should be a normal melee, that functions somewhat how the frying pan melee functions.
    Jink!
    Nub of Era at Your Service

I would love for it to be more like a school lunch bag, and you get out the food from there (it would be nicer as the items would come out at random). Something you can carry on your back as a bag pack maybe. But yeah I don't know, I feel like we are overdoing healing melees.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't VIP items released per season, not per month?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    Let me guess, You're "Murican"?

The land where they still measure Temperature in Fahrenheit and don't even abide to the Metric system like any normal person would.
    Please respect the name of my country and the way we've decided to measure temperature. Thank you.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't VIP items released per season, not per month?

Please respect the name of my country and the way we've decided to measure temperature. Thank you.
    I'm in America and I don't mind, you always talk about wanting to go to some other country so I'm not sure why'd you mind either.

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    I'm in America and I don't mind, you always talk about wanting to go to some other country so I'm not sure why'd you mind either.
    Okay... But how does that indicate that I'm alright with people making fun of the nation I was born and raised in?

Young Artist
    I like this idea, yes here we start school in August @BZ, and reload could be some wacky gani of you throwing the tray in the air and catching it and shooting again.
    That seems like a wonderful idea that could relate to reloading for my additional idea. Not only is it "waky" but its also a creative idea, a unique way to describe some off days in a school cafeteria.
    Ivyene

Leveler
    Okay... But how does that indicate that I'm alright with people making fun of the nation I was born and raised in?
    Because I'm sure you don't admire it yourself if you want out of it. You're basically disrespecting is as well. And he didn't direct a joke at you, it was at a nation and they are made fun of often.

Because I'm sure you don't admire it yourself if you want out of it. You're basically disrespecting is as well. And he didn't direct a joke at you, it was at a nation and they are made fun of often.
    But does that indicate that I'm alright with people making fun of the nation I was born and raised in?

Leveler
    But does that indicate that I'm alright with people making fun of the nation I was born and raised in?
    I believe so

I think all countries should measure with kelvin