Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Fix Support Toonslab

Quote Originally Posted by Zom View Post
    Honestly, what does Hoyt even do as a manager. He barely even talks to players and has his pm's disabled practically 24/7 and has not done anything to improve the wellbeing of era.
    A lot more than you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Keir View Post
    A lot more than you think.
    We would love to hear what sorts of fascinating things he does.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by GrahfixCloud View Post
    We would love to hear what sorts of fascinating things he does.

There's probably a reason you can't hear some stuff. But he surely does all he needs to do, which is manage the staff team.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    There's probably a reason you can't hear some stuff. But he surely does all he needs to do, which is manage the staff team.
    Sweet

Quote Originally Posted by Zom View Post
    Honestly, what does Hoyt even do as a manager. He barely even talks to players and has his pm's disabled practically 24/7 and has not done anything to improve the wellbeing of era.
    To be quite honest Hoyt is one of the most hard working people I seen as manager, he is very knowledgeable on scripting and wants to add things never seen before in iEra. He helped me scripting the activity on the Cocoa shop released after Christmas. Just because he doesn't want to talk to players doesn't mean that he doesnt care for them, he probably does it to avoid spam but from other staff members he can understand what players want in the game.

He is super nice too ^^ and it would be cool people give him a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    To be quite honest Hoyt is one of the most hard working people I seen as manager, he is very knowledgeable on scripting and wants to add things never seen before in iEra. He helped me scripting the activity on the Cocoa shop released after Christmas. Just because he doesn't want to talk to players doesn't mean that he doesnt care for them, he probably does it to avoid spam but from other staff members he can understand what players want in the game.

That's awesome.

A chance would be fixing all this unlinking problems that the game started to see happen back at the end of 2017 through 2018, and also ensuring Stephane updates this server and updates the game so it’s actually compatible with the newer generation of devices and so people can actually use gamepads again as you can only use them on iOS 7 or 8 and who even is themat outdated like cmon

Quote Originally Posted by Lotzy102 View Post
    A chance would be fixing all this unlinking problems that the game started to see happen back at the end of 2017 through 2018, and also ensuring Stephane updates this server and updates the game so it’s actually compatible with the newer generation of devices and so people can actually use gamepads again as you can only use them on iOS 7 or 8 and who even is themat outdated like cmon
    Apparently they have been happening for a long time. Before they get fixed, he should have a list at start of all the things you could get unlinked for.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotzy102 View Post
    That is something harder to make that requires a long time though, unfortunately it is not something you can say "fixed" and it is instantly fixed. The managers can't control the owner of the game, so we are limited to what we have for now but that doesn't mean that the fixes will never come. We do as much as we can ^^

That is something harder to make that requires a long time though, unfortunately it is not something you can say "fixed" and it is instantly fixed. The managers can't control the owner of the game, so we are limited to what we have for now but that doesn't mean that the fixes will never come. We do as much as we can ^^
    He could communicate with them. Find a polite way to tell them that it isn't fair.