Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: EC too rare?

Big Cheese
    I agree with them Ec isn't rare enough ,theres Ec uploads and events are being hosted constantly through out the day
    If you'd like to contact me:
    [email protected]

Just another idea..

If we make a new events house at southridge, there would be new ec items and the event coin is different. This event coin isn't given out in any ec uploads, events bot, vip etc. This one is rare to get and the items at the ec shop are very rare to be bought. To make this new, we're going to add new events that will take time instead of the same old and quick boring ones, which can be mastered in one day. The best example of a longer event is Trirace and Multirace, I know it's glitchy but there are other events ideas to be add on. At iZone, the event's hoster makes an announcement for people to vote on which event they wanted to play, but if this was implemented in Era, the players are only allowed to vote for 2 themes only which is Race and Skill. There would be no chance or team events, because that's an easy win for an ec. No trivia or bush races. Only a couple of staffs are allowed to host events at Southridge and it would be every weekends and only 3 ecs are given out for one day.
    MOO

OreOs
    I would like to see some new event items instead of boring sabers

Quote Originally Posted by OreOs View Post
    I would like to see some new event items instead of boring sabers
    I want a tank that shoots explosives (it takes 1 minute to reload and only have 5 clip) and very slow with 500 hp. Players can't attack you with melees, only guns or explosives. Since it's slow, you can go through players (deals 2 dmg), barrels, proximity mines (deals 3 dmg from your health) and crates, all these items would be crushed if it was on the way.

It costs 250 ecs. If my previous idea was implemented, it would be 85 ecs only.

All guns damages from the tank is only half the damage, so you don't die quickly from bars etc. If you did die, it takes 25 minutes to ride your tank again. The tank won't be able to go over foot paths so it doesn't block any base entrances and doors etc.
    MOO

This isn't battlefield 4 angel..

Quote Originally Posted by MikeV View Post
    This isn't battlefield 4 angel..
    It's era, we have guns, cars, bases. This is an idea, if we have a cars why not and we also have helicopers displayed? I don't even play battlefied 4.
    MOO

OreOs
    Cool haha I would like to see some sort of powerful gun but for a high price

Personally, I think more opportunities to earn ec should be introduced. Era doesn't have any main objectives so why make this one part of it difficult? The server doesn't profit at all from ec. And with the upcoming release of delteria on the ios and android platforms, era is going to be a ghost town if it doesn't mold to the players wants in a game. Some of us want to earn ec legit and some of us don't, but it doesn't mean that if ec become easier to get that you'll have to get them the easy way. Best option is to make ec easier to obtain, and leave the methods of obtaining up to the players.
    retired

Make the free ec and ec uploads change to ec pieces. EC should be earned ONLY in events.

Quote Originally Posted by Yukimaru Hyoken View Post
    Personally, I think more opportunities to earn ec should be introduced. Era doesn't have any main objectives so why make this one part of it difficult? The server doesn't profit at all from ec. And with the upcoming release of delteria on the ios and android platforms, era is going to be a ghost town if it doesn't mold to the players wants in a game. Some of us want to earn ec legit and some of us don't, but it doesn't mean that if ec become easier to get that you'll have to get them the easy way. Best option is to make ec easier to obtain, and leave the methods of obtaining up to the players.
    No ec should be easy to obtain. The whole reason for it being called event coin is to win in events period. This is why you have riots in start for ec, they expect staff to give them anything they want with no hardship whatsoever. Those free ec's players get are privileges, not a right. If you want an easier way to earn ec, then they should make a long task that you have to do every week/month to get one or more ec, that way you aren't getting it handed out to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Your right mystic (even though it helped me to get items faster) I think whole ec should be earn in events too ^~^
    Name in iEra is MarZhMellowZ
    going to create some EPIC hats Hope you'll enjoy