Thread: FB upload error

Question FB upload error

I have missed an ec at 5/11/2013 10:43 GMT8+ and the error was I went to the fb upload picture that was sent to me then when I press upload screenshot it stuck into the Uploading screenshot... page. I was using iPhone IOS5. Please help thx
    Graalonline Era provides such a good service they have 0 problems with such smooth game-play..... hah

Banned
    It isn't an error. Just update your device ver to iOs 7.
    It should work fine.

Street Boss
    If updating your device doesn't work, just reconnect to the server and try uploading again.

Quote Originally Posted by ElecTROLL View Post
    I have missed an ec at 5/11/2013 10:43 GMT8+ and the error was I went to the fb upload picture that was sent to me then when I press upload screenshot it stuck into the Uploading screenshot... page. I was using iPhone IOS5. Please help thx

same exact thing happened to me don't worry plus I have updated 7 software there are lots of peepole in wich this has happened to and happens seldomly but snk dosent care....

there is not enough time to recconect and the ec is gone plus I tried that and it didn't work.

Street Boss
    There's always enough time for me and when I reconnect, it works perfectly. It shouldn't take you 5 minutes to get to that specific destination.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Blu View Post
    same exact thing happened to me don't worry plus I have updated 7 software there are lots of peepole in wich this has happened to and happens seldomly but snk dosent care....
    You can't blame snk.
    Because his always busy with projects and other life stuff.
    There are always era-go to contact and PR's.

Soldier
    FB upload don't work for me either...and how am I supposed to know if I need to update to iOS 7? I use iPad 1 btw