Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hacker caught

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    Ecs can't be hacked.So he just photoshopped it.So he's just scamming everyone's iTunes money.

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

Banned
    Really? Duke used to cheat ecs long ago just to get a saber for doing nothing.
    Maybe he merge acc with someone.

NA
    He was using for scams but ppl kept saying Give me Ec and he was telling ppl that he was trading ec for drag or brella.

grass4m3
    Wow your gullibl.... I mean hey want to get a billion gralats? Just email your social security number to "[email protected]"

I think this is possible but he cant give it to anyone.

Coz my friend used ifile to get firecrow wings and with lag he actulay got it and used it infront ow me so it may be possible to get ec if u can find the right thing to change

Quote Originally Posted by grass4m3 View Post
    Wow your gullibl.... I mean hey want to get a billion gralats? Just email your social security number to "[email protected]"
    I can't send it's not a correct domain name. But I wanted all thoze gralats mang
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

grass4m3
    Quote Originally Posted by Simplest View Post
    I think this is possible but he cant give it to anyone.

Coz my friend used ifile to get firecrow wings and with lag he actulay got it and used it infront ow me so it may be possible to get ec if u can find the right thing to change
    iFile is just a file manager/viewer. You can't hack graal in any way, as all the client side hacks were patched. All you can do is steal graphics now.

omg i saw that guy to he couldnt have that many ec in 516 hour right???

It can't be guaranteed its his and most likely may be an photoshop edit or visual glitch but please do report him next time so we can do an thorough search on this via RC.
    Questions? Concerns? Need help? Feel free to contact me anytime @
    PM me in game at nickname NiteprFire(YouTube Trades)

Quote Originally Posted by grass4m3 View Post
    iFile is just a file manager/viewer. You can't hack graal in any way, as all the client side hacks were patched. All you can do is steal graphics now.
    ^^^ Graal can not be hacked by iFile at all. iFile is just a file viewer and all hacks have been patched. Therefore this guy is indeed lying.