Thread: drop a item

drop a item

Please try to add drop button to graal+

Banned
    Similar thread, but I couldn't find the right one.
    Snk did a deal with every traders in era that tables only cost $20, it's sort of impolite to ask for something that is illegal now to be back up.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Similar thread, but I couldn't find the right one.
    Snk did a deal with every traders in era that tables only cost $20, it's sort of impolite to ask for something that is illegal now to be back up.
    Not everyone is a trader. The price wasn't so important it is the fact of having to go to the trade tables to give people anything.

Too many players would message staff talking about how they got scammed by dropping an item. they removed it to reduce/have no scamming.
    Hello!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    Not everyone is a trader. The price wasn't so important it is the fact of having to go to the trade tables to give people anything.
    Helps me a lot to not earn $100 on my noob acc just to store some sellables.
    It takes me 10min to get $100 with trash cause of people running around robbing behind my back.

When drop was not removed, people use to duplicate those items like how they got 100000 Trochus shells.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Helps me a lot to not earn $100 on my noob acc just to store some sellables.
    It takes me 10min to get $100 with trash cause of people running around robbing behind my back.

When drop was not removed, people use to duplicate those items like how they got 100000 Trochus shells.
    Duplication was fixed, SNK said that a while ago.