Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Court

Court

Ok, there should be a court in era I mean like a admin sends u to court and the judge decides if ur guilty or not. That's simple and it should be in era and people can be the jurey and also the judge... Era might need to hire admins for judges or just pr could do it...enuf said

I thinks its a great idea

hmm why? That's not going to happen. If its meant to be like a court for decide if jail someone or not, its pointless and a waste of time. (In my opinion)
    PRs have more important stuff to do.
    + rep me, or I'll find you...

What exactly is the point of this? To be honest, it sounds like a big waste of time.

Reminds me of League of Legends... It works great for us over there... But should be reviewed by the population not the staff... How it works on there is you submit a complaint to "Staff" and it gets placed in front of the population to vote on... if enough votes are found against the player the staff deals out the punishment accordingly.... would really only need 2-3 "Admin" to keep watch on it considering all the work is done by the players.... Heck... you even get rewards on LoL for doing it.... here you can do it for lets say 50.00 Graalets per case you view up to lets say 10 times per day.

Join the Confederacy.... Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Confederate States of Era!!

Yes if it was handled by normal players then it could work as staff can continue doing their usual stuff. However I would not trust a lot of players to handle things such as this.

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    There'll be possibilities of biasness if a court were to be created,for example u can bribe people to testify for your actions and this might allow some people that deserves to be jailed/banned get away with it.People might debate their way into injustice.And it's very troublesome for staffs to handle cases like that.imagine there's a large number of cases by offenders and they'll have to go through one by one in court

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

They don't got time for court haha

I do believe players have suggested a court before, but what's the point of a court? I'm sure it's just easier for staff to warn/jail players instead of having to stand in a pixelated court, but that's just my opinion, so I'm sorry if you felt I was shooting down your idea.
    Have any questions or concerns?
    Email me at [email protected]
    PM me at in-game nickname Kitty A. Phoenix
    Private message me here via forum: http://era-go.com/forum/member.php?178-Kitty-A-Phoenix
    Want to apply to become a part of the Era staff team? Opportunities will be regularly updated here: http://era-go.com/forum/forumdisplay...-Opportunities

Enjoy Playing iEra!

I think it's a great idea because if you were jailed for something you didn't do you would want to have some say before its done so you atleast have a chance to not be jailed,banned etc. I just think it would decrease the amount of unjust jailing, because there's no way it has not happened before .
    In game name: Forbid @ Mischief
    Pm me if you need help whether it be in game or via Era-Go.
    1998 is where it's at