Thread: Dsr or m107

Dsr or m107

Is there a difference in these 2 snipers? If so what and what's advantages?

The DSR-1 is manufactured by DSR-Precision GmbH Germany and the M107 was manufactured by Barrett Firearms.
     Spoiler

DSR was an earlier release of the sniper rifles. It's stats were quickly beaten by the M107. Having the same damage and practically the same rate of fire and freeze rate, the M107 is a much better choice. The DSR is in need of some balance tweaking to make it's price a bit more worthy than the M107. The DSR suffers from having half the clip size of the M107. It has 5 bullets per clip while the M107 has 10 bullets per clip. The extra 5 bullets will make a difference in how you fight enemies with your sniper. To add on to that, you only need to pay an extra 10k to upgrade that clip size. It might be just an extra 5 bullets per clip, but it's a big difference. Both of these snipers have the unique ability to shoot through very thick walls horizontally and able to shoot through some thick walls vertically by shooting upwards.
    BabyGhost

Currently in college. Retired from era.

Guns Reviewer

I got an M107 but it can't shoot through walls when aiming 'Down'
    Also it IS the best overall sniper rifle than all weapons. BAR is similar to the M107 but 9 damage and 25, auto
    So.... M107 is also similar to BAR in a way. So...yeah
    Fav Gun Admin: BiTzSam

i would say m107
    Ol' West Player and GFX noob
    Gfx website:https://liltgfx.wordpress.com/

I've made the m107 my weapon of choice while basing and even sparring 104 wins-43 losses with it as of today, It does have it down falls such as close range will need to switch to another gun once you breach the flag room.... My secondary weapon is the shipka, I breach the door clearing out any would be door lamers with the m107 then pull out the shipka to rush into the room.

Join the Confederacy.... Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Confederate States of Era!!

Quote Originally Posted by BabyGhost View Post
    DSR was an earlier release of the sniper rifles. It's stats were quickly beaten by the M107. Having the same damage and practically the same rate of fire and freeze rate, the M107 is a much better choice. The DSR is in need of some balance tweaking to make it's price a bit more worthy than the M107. The DSR suffers from having half the clip size of the M107. It has 5 bullets per clip while the M107 has 10 bullets per clip. The extra 5 bullets will make a difference in how you fight enemies with your sniper. To add on to that, you only need to pay an extra 10k to upgrade that clip size. It might be just an extra 5 bullets per clip, but it's a big difference. Both of these snipers have the unique ability to shoot through very thick walls horizontally and able to shoot through some thick walls vertically by shooting upwards.
    Thanks!

hwaryun
    So to sum it all up, M107 is better than the DSR-50 because of the extra 5 bullets it has if you add $10k to your budget.

Dsr ftw