Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: VIP Items Ideas!

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    Heavy duty machine gun. Balanced with 9 damage, high freeze, medium ROF, slow reload, and bad accuracy.

Blitz Shoes- shoes that increase speed.

Typewriter someone pitched awhile back.

How about a personality quiz that gives players an item based on their results
    Aggressive- rage katana
    Calm/laid back- Peace sign that you throw. Heals allies for 9. Damage enemies for 6.
    Romantic- blade of beauty
    Boring- dull hatchet.7 damage but swift
    Happy- joystick. Staff that heals small amounts.
    Smart and brainy- Brain sign and ruler trash pick.
    Fashionista- a bunch of heads or bodies to choose 4 from. 2 heads,1 body, 2 hats.
    Goody-goody- whistle that deals 7 damage to all within range.

Idk.
    By typewriter, do you mean that when the item is equipped others can see as you type? Like staff?
    Have any questions or concerns?
    Email me at [email protected]
    PM me at in-game nickname Kitty A. Phoenix
    Private message me here via forum: http://era-go.com/forum/member.php?178-Kitty-A-Phoenix
    Want to apply to become a part of the Era staff team? Opportunities will be regularly updated here: http://era-go.com/forum/forumdisplay...-Opportunities

Enjoy Playing iEra!

Quote Originally Posted by BabyGhost View Post
    At least the cupid bow should be made for valentines day. Maybe it heals players?
    I like it. I'm not sure why Daniel doesn't like it, there are already items that you throw that heals players.. What's wrong with an actual weapon :?
    That's Unfortunate

Quote Originally Posted by Rozen S View Post
    I like it. I'm not sure why Daniel doesn't like it, there are already items that you throw that heals players.. What's wrong with an actual weapon :?
    Plus, there's already a weapon that heals, the Legend of Era sword, so I don't see why we can't have a Cupid bow that heals for Valentines.
    Private message me here via forum: http://era-go.com/forum/member.php?178-Kitty-A-Phoenix
    Want to apply to become a part of the Era staff team? Opportunities will be regularly updated here: http://era-go.com/forum/forumdisplay...-Opportunities

Enjoy Playing iEra!

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Rozen S View Post
    Yea it's basically the same thing in a different form, also players could buy arrow refills at the valentine's shop.
    Last edited by Untilthemoonrises; 02-11-2014 at 11:25 PM. Reason: I can't spell
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty A Phoenix View Post
    By typewriter, do you mean that when the item is equipped others can see as you type? Like staff?
    Yup yup.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    Yup yup.
    Then I can't see why it won't happen, just let's others see as you type.

Enjoy Playing iEra!

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    I would rather just have this be an option than something I'd pay 7.5k actually. Just my opinion.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

I know you said no more instruments... but violins? Pretty please!!
    Thalia Vandenbroek

Typewriter

grass4m3
    Quote Originally Posted by P0kachu View Post
    Typewriter
    That would be an amazing vip . They would probably have to re-code it to support iGraal's keyboards but it would be a great vip and worth the development.