Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kenshi Katana Sound

Kenshi Katana Sound

Hi Im Am BooBoo Bear And I Have Recently Bought A Kenshi Katana From Another Player And When I Used The Katana The Uniqe Sound That Usually Came From An Attack Of This Katana Has Turned Into That Of A Regular Katana. I Dont Understand Where The Idea To change The Sound Came From. Usually Once An Item Is Released Changes Are Almost Never Made I Would Like To Make A Potition To Bring This Uniqe Sound Back. This Takes The Fun Of the Item Away I Dont Think That The Staff Should Have Neutralizied this Sound. Also Unlike Certain Players Many players Make Their Time worth While On Graal Era By Trading. This Really Kills What Auction items Stand Out To Be Uncommon Items With Unique Differences And This Items Ended Up Being Turned Into A Shabby Copy Of An Ec Katana. Please Bring Justice To What I Feel Has Been Neglected To Stand Out As An Issue.

OreOs
    It was removed because the sound was wayy too annoying. People abused it to annoy the players, so they complained about the sound. Therefore it was removed. Changes do happened in weapons so i'm not sure why you said it never changes.

Banned
    Didn't you think the melee was hella annoying?

Quote Originally Posted by Cudislagne View Post
    Didn't you think the melee was hella annoying?
    Yeah, the sound was pretty annoying.
    Have any questions or concerns?
    Email me at [email protected]
    PM me at in-game nickname Kitty A. Phoenix
    Private message me here via forum: http://era-go.com/forum/member.php?178-Kitty-A-Phoenix
    Want to apply to become a part of the Era staff team? Opportunities will be regularly updated here: http://era-go.com/forum/forumdisplay...-Opportunities

Enjoy Playing iEra!

When I Say changes Arent made i mean you never really see changes in auction items. Im sorry if i seemed to over exagerate this but other noises are also annoying like tasers and that sound is a constant buzz so i didnt think it was right to change the sound completely because there is nothing Unique About This Item and you might aswell change its look and name it the cny katana.

OreOs
    Kenshi Katana was very loud, the stun gun's noise is annoying but that is up to them if they want it changed or not.

Correct me if i'm wrong but I heard that their is only a few kenshi katanas', which means that is very valuable when it comes to trading.

See When It Comes To Trading The Economy is already in shambles I would classify this as the grat depression because in a sense the stalk market crashed and everything seemed to loss tremendious value in the blink of an eye

I would Also Like To Know If i could Try To Start A Potition To Try And Bring Back The Old Sound

OreOs
    A petition won't get you no where since not a lot of people has the melee. Plus the sound disturbs a lot of players.

idk what this is
    I had my volume on high and dudes spamming kenshi
    Why me