Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Vince Gohshuks here, signing out

Banned
    Dah, good ole' Gohshuks '11.

I was jailed for saying simply "noob". I DEMAND JUSTICE >

Ask me anything you would like to know about weapons, spar, PK, etc. I'll answer you to the best of my ability.

:c we'll miss you.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Funny that cudi thinks he was here in 2011 lmao, peace mang another good player gone to waste by our useless staff. Thanks a lot for doing nothing at all

Quote Originally Posted by vincen46 View Post
    So idk how many of you people here know me or have been around when I was an active player and PR member back in 2011-2012 so i'l get yall up to page. I've been off and on due to college work and generally life so I don't really get much time playing this game or games in general but something surprised me when I signed on to the app one day. I was in jail. The reason being "Offering to sell and mail illegal drugs -- asking for addresses." I was obviously shocked at the time thinking ok, why am I even in jail I don't even play this game often and I obviously didn't do a thing. So I tried hittin up that era email for them to get me out. To make a long story short, I exchanged a couple emails with them back and forth but I'd get responses like a week later and some emails that you could hardly call responses. In short they told me to wait for my jail time and insisted that I had done whatever crime it was. Whenever I asked them about it however they kept on saying it was something else. Such as trying to steal accounts, saying inappropriate things, logging on while jailed (wut), etc. Basically a bunch of bull. So most of must be wondering why I just don't wait out the jail time. Well its real simple, because I didn't do any of the things claimed and I refuse to serve time for a crime I didn't doing. So since they refuse on releasing me I'm basically giving up on this game. It's gone to the crapper for a while and I honestly don't have the time to deal with this game or their staff team. So guys, good bye I've made a lot of friends on this game and a lot of enemies but I'll miss em both. Peace out (and no i'm not going to come back i've already waited like a month without any qualms).
    At least one way to remember you will be Gangster Zone. :P

Cya man! Good luck with life

Thanks for always banning me
    [/COLOR]Admins do a terrible job

In game name : a ten year old

Ps. I am not actually 10 year old it is just funny to see people rage when they lose to a ten year old in spar or when they die

Bye old friend, ill miss the times we glitched into counters and posed as staff aaha..good times.

Bye, good luck in real life!