Page 33 of 47 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Gang Spar Tournament (GST) PICKED GANGS

Delete my posts lol. Truth in your face hurts too much I suppose?
    I guess it's fear.

Goodluck to all gangs, may the best win

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy Magus View Post
    Delete my posts lol. Truth in your face hurts too much I suppose?
    I guess it's fear.

Goodluck to all gangs, may the best win
    Not really, I just, already know this stuff, lol.
    -Johnaudi

nice, now watch that Graal Era dude make a complaint about the prizes, LOL
    EP

'Graal Era', another nub on a hidden identity. Tell me something I haven't seen before.

About the traps... let's face it. We should let bygones be bygones. In actual truth, the GST was just hosted terribly last year. Absolute, and utter terrible hosting. Here's a few reasons:

- STAFF (shoutout to dumbass Jake) warping around potentially 'eating' the bullets which players were firing, which can be seen from #5's GST video. Like seriously, if you wanna watch the match, just sit back and enjoy, idgaf if you're on stealth or whatever, it's still blocking the bullets which potentially could've killed another player.
    - STAFF not knowing anything about the rules. Also evident from #5's video, we had members of staff debating over the rules during a game. 'Traps are illegal', 'nono they're made legal now', 'ohnono they're illegal bruh watchyaknoe 'bout spar'. The rules need to be set in stone, and not to be changed, especially during a match where players are already under pressure, added onto the 'smartness' of our staff.

I can go on forever, there was so much wrong about that GST lol. However, I'm sure John will make it one of the best GSTs this year. He's put in a lot of effort which is evident with all the fancy GUIs and other stuff he's been adding, so let's keep last years GST behind us. What matters now, is whatever happens tomorrow.

4DaJohn : PLEASE don't let any staff members within a set amount of range to be near the actual GST arena when matches are happening. You're the hoster, and realistically you don't need 50 other staff members to be watching it, they can have a perfect view from the viewing area in complex where all the other players will watch the match from too. We don't want players to be killed by trash picks, or staff warping around in stealth like idiots blocking players bullets.

Thanks.
    Hi. If you have any questions regarding anything, feel free to;
    - Ask me on the forums
    - Pm me in game.
    - Email me at [email protected]

RedBoy786* Magus

iEra Player Relations

Absolutely no staff member will be with me in the room, and if someone warps, it will automatically kick them in less than 5-10 seconds.
    -Johnaudi

Banned
    The 1st place prize regarding gun skin should be any gun released so that the 11 members get the same gun/skin, not every member has the gun if it is only skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    The 1st place prize regarding gun skin should be any gun released so that the 11 members get the same gun/skin, not every member has the gun if it is only skin.
    The gang decides which gun skin they want, and I'd see if it's possible or not.
    -Johnaudi

so we're basically choosing any existing gun and reskinning/regani-ing it?
    EP

idk what this is
    Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Already added this due to several's request.
    John is everything decided? Its tomorrow.

John, how are the order of the matches gonna be? And what if not all of the members of the gang aren't on?