Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: GST Bug

In the match between GPN and iFreeze, we had 10/11 members in the arena, I did say "wait, 10/11" but for some reason John opened the gates a few seconds afterwards. I was really frustrated when we lost against iFreeze, but after knowing that iFreeze too had a 10/11 member disadvantage, due to Weezy being kicked, i have nothing to complain about. Ifreeze obviously won due to more experience and skill GJ iFreeze in beating us and winning GST!
    :}
    Need help? Pm me here on the forums or in-game.

the only problem i have to complain about was the fact that because of this "bug" i delayed getting to my assigned position thus giving my team a slight disadvantage, but even if i did make it in time i doubt i would have fend off all of iFreeze's members no matter how great i consider my skills to be.
    :}
    Need help? Pm me here on the forums or in-game.

Quote Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
    You are a dirtbag john your just too damn lazy to host a rematch just leave the server already, 1. Do you not see how many players were disapointed with hot you hosted it? 2. You aren't bboy you will never be like him so dont act like it.
    Disappointment is better than injustice.

And who said I ever wanted to be BBoy? Excuse me?
    -Johnaudi

Former Era-Go.com Moderator.

Former Graalians.com Moderator.

Why do i even post on these forums everything i say is deleted

John did a good job of hosting the gst.. the only issues were things not caused by him. Just because you didn't win isn't a very valid reason to blame it on John,
    NBLIB

Quote Originally Posted by Mooface View Post
    Why do i even post on these forums everything i say is deleted
    Maybe because your posts are offensive towards some players.
    Former Era-Go.com Moderator.

Former Graalians.com Moderator.

Quote Originally Posted by PoeticFolly View Post
    Maybe because your posts are offensive towards some players.
    Then those players have to man up and get a life. If your hurt by what im saying on a forums. Then you have a true problem. I think you should come experience the hood. Then you'll see what offensive means.

Banned
    Mooface, your posts were deleted because they were off topic and or insulting towards other forum members. Now, please stay on topic and don't make this thread on why your posts were deleted.