Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: GST Bug

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    Mooface, your posts were deleted because they were off topic and or insulting towards other forum members. Now, please stay on topic and don't make this thread on why your posts were deleted.
    Sorry ill stop.

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post

@Duke, I couldn't let you in directly, there was around 8 players of the enemy team, and 6 players or so when I did, there's a BIG disadvantage dragging a player with FULL HP to the arena - I had to put you in in the last minute (when they have no members or a really low count), yet I thought you guys were going to lose anyways so I put you in to give you a shot.

Maelstrom's and Impulse's request for a rematch has been denied, sorry, but if you have any other valid reasons I might be able to check in.

This thread remains open for a few days.
    John Duke is a main person its just like u try to open a big server without snk.
    they need him.
    and why its a big disadvantge dragging player to bottom while everyone is running down? and i think i saw 1-2 member without got hitted yet.

just big disrespect to you know i hope the pwa may check this out.

Soldier
    Just so you know, everyone got healed correctly.

Second, I'm not the type that 'jails for stupid reasons', I haven't jailed/warned or even gagged anybody for the past week.

Thirdly, I am 100% sure everyone is healed, here's the code:

PHP Code:
    for (temp.pl findlevel(LEVELNAME).playerstemp.pl.onHP(50); 
    If one player got healed, all of them did, the script clearly states that EVERYONE in the GST map (including staff) has been healed 50HP. The code doesn't lie, and doesn't skip players.

And lastly, I've put my effort into this, give me a little bit more time to study the probabilities, most of these so-called wanted rematches doesn't have a valid reason.
    @Duke, I couldn't let you in directly, there was around 8 players of the enemy team, and 6 players or so when I did, there's a BIG disadvantage dragging a player with FULL HP to the arena - I had to put you in in the last minute (when they have no members or a really low count), yet I thought you guys were going to lose anyways so I put you in to give you a shot.

Maelstrom's and Impulse's request for a rematch has been denied, sorry, but if you have any other valid reasons I might be able to check in.

There was a second choice, give us what you gave iFreeze, our hats we deserve. Dont see any reason you cant do that, considering the fact that both were lost due to bugs. Exactly similar scenarios, but different gangs.

Except you got 3rd, not 2nd
    NBLIB

I think it wasn't fair with impulse and everyone else
    cuz duke couldnt fight for impluse
    and only impulse get another chance also 3 more free ec
    Roses are red violets are blue if you eat my oreos i will murder you

Soldier
    Quote Originally Posted by W33ZY View Post
    Except you got 3rd, not 2nd
    2nd gets hat this year, and we lost due to bug to the 2nd place gang.

Zephlyn
    ok just for let this clear, john don't think that duke is ok for not having a rematch

in his formation he was the bottom protector, and you know if you lose the bottom you are just dead

Banned
    Just so you know, everyone got healed correctly.

Second, I'm not the type that 'jails for stupid reasons', I haven't jailed/warned or even gagged anybody for the past week.

Thirdly, I am 100% sure everyone is healed, here's the code:

PHP Code:
    for (temp.pl findlevel(LEVELNAME).playerstemp.pl.onHP(50); 
    If one player got healed, all of them did, the script clearly states that EVERYONE in the GST map (including staff) has been healed 50HP. The code doesn't lie, and doesn't skip players.

And lastly, I've put my effort into this, give me a little bit more time to study the probabilities, most of these so-called wanted rematches doesn't have a valid reason.

First of all I was stuck and there were no enemies on our side yet, you could have dragged me right below the wall. Instead you waited until all my teamates were dead. Watch the video and try telling me there were 6 enemies on our side when I was stuck. Sounds like you don't wanna do a rematch even though it is obvious what happened.

Explain this to me, why were you about to give us a rematch after "we lost"? It was obvious a bug caused us to lose and you were about to give us a rematch, but the other team complained and you decided not to.

Well I'm starting to dislike this Sony Vegas program. It crashed right when it 99% finished rending the video. That was 4 hours wasted of waiting a video to finish rendering. I'm redoing the process again, but the video is going to be uploaded at a much later time.
    BabyGhost

Currently in college. Retired from era.

Guns Reviewer

Soldier
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyGhost View Post
    Well I'm starting to dislike this Sony Vegas program. It crashed right when it 99% finished rending the video. That was 4 hours wasted of waiting a video to finish rendering. I'm redoing the process again, but the video is going to be uploaded at a much later time.
    I have my own video, ill upload it shortly since you seem to be taking forever