Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bullets.

Bullets.

Alright so when i was mining i came up with this idea.

In era ammo ar just normal ammos, but if u can ADD something to the ammo wouldnt it be better? Like diamond coating would add an additional of 3dmg so per an example bar, bar shooting ONE diamond coated bullet would do 13 dmg at perfect condition. To accquire the diamond coating u need diamonds and ammo, but to make it a limited ammo, u would need 1 Diamond and 1k ammo to get 1k diamond ammo.
    Different types of bullet
    -Quartz Bullet +0.5 Dmg
    -Copper Bullet +1.5 Dmg
    -Iron Bullet +2 Dmg
    -Gold Bullet +2.5 Dmg
    -Diamond Bullet +3 Dmg
    Hope u like this idea of mine, its JUST an idea.
    Live life like there's no tomorrow.....

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    I had an idea like this a little while ago. I like it
    A few questions though. Maybe not 1k diamond bullets just for one diamond? How about 500? What of the other minerals like rubies?
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Hmm yeah 500 sounds pretty good otherwise ppl would have a bar with 1k of 3+ dmg ammo and never thought bout the rubies might have a think bout it
    Live life like there's no tomorrow.....

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Don't also forget Vulcan with +3damage. This could make weapons more OP than they already are.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

This would make some guns OP like Bar, so if you have BAR and its perfect and you had a Diamond Bullet it would be 13 damage gun and extremely fast, i think it should just make it a bit faster

╰( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚

Banned
    I'm afraid of bar users using those diamond coating ammo in spars and bases. They can seriously boost up some kills/wins

A way to improve mining- yes, but doesn't need involve such high creativity.

Banned
    I'm not a fan of changing damage on guns. I was very against upgrading guns when rust and upgrades were first introduced. When you change damage on guns, at first people have a tough time seeing how strong your gun is, which adds an element of surprise to gameplay. However, if you keep changing damage, it makes things too powerful.

Zephlyn
    Bar with diamond bullet ?
    Minigun with diamond bullet ?

what about no

And what happen with flamethrower

Too many variables. Bar would automatically be OP, in contrast to another gun barely keeping up. Plus, the HP system is too low. Overkill.

Banned
    Flamethrower dealing 8 damage is already too OP for it's stacked damage and burn.