Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Disappointed

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel 123 View Post
    All my gang loled at the message of Layerd.

He needs to learn that in iEra there are some noobs that spam for anything.If he is a staff he should know how to ignore which is very easy and also he should know that theres always spam and it is not stoppable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
    I don't see why he cancelled he can easily clear Pms. So does this mean we have to wait another 2 weeks for auctions? Thanks a lot people for ruining my time in era patiently waiting doing an allnigter just for auctions I swear admins don't even host auctions in USA time zone...
    Staff shouldn't ignore PMs. What if there was an important one in that mess? He wouldn't know because people are spamming him - he can't do what he was hired for. I don't think auctions will be delayed another two weeks, because that does seem "unreasonable" to you guys. They are probably just delaying it awhile, hopefully. Anyways I don't think that you guys should be getting upset about not being able to do auctions. It's not the end of the world and it's only a game. There are more meaningful things in life than playing era.

You guys need to remember that auctions - just like events - are optional. Staff do not have to host if they do not feel like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    Staff shouldn't ignore PMs. What if there was an important one in that mess? He wouldn't know because people are spamming him - he can't do what he was hired for. I don't think auctions will be delayed another two weeks, because that does seem "unreasonable" to you guys. They are probably just delaying it awhile, hopefully. Anyways I don't think that you guys should be getting upset about not being able to do auctions. It's not the end of the world and it's only a game. There are more meaningful things in life than playing era.

You guys need to remember that auctions - just like events - are optional. Staff do not have to host if they do not feel like it.
    Why shouldn't they ignore Pms all staff usually ignore my Pms when I got problems.

OreOs
    Agreed with your point there about that someone might need help but the players are just spamming non sense. Anyways to all the people who are disappointed just know that this is a lesson learned and not to spam next time.

If a staff member wants to host auctions he will have to ask a higher administrator, so there's really no point in spamming PR's and other staff members for auctions when they first need approval from a higher administrator like a PRA.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
    Why shouldn't they ignore Pms all staff usually ignore my Pms when I got problems.
    If you have problems its best to contact a Player Relations staff (PR), Senior Player Relations staff (SPR) or Player Relations Admin staff (PRA)

If you still don't get any help just ask us on the forums and your question will be answered guaranteed.

There's a lot of controversy in here.
    Former Era-Go.com Moderator.

Former Graalians.com Moderator.

lol corrupt admins ow yeah x-x

Quote Originally Posted by weTaru View Post
    lol corrupt admins ow yeah x-x
    How are they corrupt for this?
    Former Era-Go.com Moderator.

Former Graalians.com Moderator.

they just corrupt cuz they give ppl they like more advantage as them they dont like

Would they tell us when the next auction then, since it got delayed? or we have to wait for two more weeks?

Zephlyn
    Quote Originally Posted by OreOs View Post
    Agreed with your point there about that someone might need help but the players are just spamming non sense. Anyways to all the people who are disappointed just know that this is a lesson learned and not to spam next time.

If a staff member wants to host auctions he will have to ask a higher administrator, so there's really no point in spamming PR's and other staff members for auctions when they first need approval from a higher administrator like a PRA.

- - - Updated - - -

If you have problems its best to contact a Player Relations staff (PR), Senior Player Relations staff (SPR) or Player Relations Admin staff (PRA)

If you still don't get any help just ask us on the forums and your question will be answered guaranteed.
    I had pmed a lot of times a staff when im on to solve my problem, I don't even got an answer.

I posted at forums and still not answer, we just can say that the staff are useless or lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel 123 View Post
    I had pmed a lot of times a staff when im on to solve my problem, I don't even got an answer.

I posted at forums and still not answer, we just can say that the staff are useless or lazy.
    There not useless and lazy admins have hard work to do and with hundreds of pms they can't get to everyone at once i agree that sometimes i have a problem on era and i need help and i ask all the admins on and no answer so i just find a friend and ask them they sometimes know the answer or what to do.