• Yes

2 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: A Solution to Basing That Would Actually Work

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by SpazzSLudio View Post
    Hmm very interesting idea..although I think 10 might be a bit too high to motivate gangs to do something other than afk in the corner. Maybe every 1 kill adds a minute to their hours, and then make the gang rewards harder to get.
    If its 1 kill 1 minute during forts they could probably get lots of time maybe 1 for every 10 the mins would be extra time not meant to be the main way to gain the time and during wars between gangs it adds a bigger perk to the people who are winning if they did this though it should not work during for fort pr it's like 1 min every 30 kills during fort since the people competing in fort are vulnerable really since they stay in certain areas usually and you just spam gas or psg at them

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    If its 1 kill 1 minute during forts they could probably get lots of time maybe 1 for every 10 the mins would be extra time not meant to be the main way to gain the time and during wars between gangs it adds a bigger perk to the people who are winning if they did this though it should not work during for fort pr it's like 1 min every 30 kills during fort since the people competing in fort are vulnerable really since they stay in certain areas usually and you just spam gas or psg at them
    Yes, but once you start getting all technical, the whole thing gets super complicated. Keep it simple, remove the hour system, and base it on pks like i mentioned in the beginning of the thread.

Leveler
    Yes, but once you start getting all technical, the whole thing gets super complicated. Keep it simple, remove the hour system, and base it on pks like i mentioned in the beginning of the thread.
    If it was like that players would probably not go to the base since if they get killed they are helping the gang they probably hate if they are going vs them

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    If it was like that players would probably not go to the base since if they get killed they are helping the gang they probably hate if they are going vs them
    All the more motivation to take the base then, especially if that's the only way to get kills/rewards.

It would actually be a lot more balanced than you think, because "big" gangs would have to search for bases with other gangs in it, so that they can take over and get kills. If the other gangs leave and go somewhere else, the "big" gang will have to move again or else get really slow kills. With all the commotion in all the bases all over the map, it would be a relatively fair environment to base in.
    This could actually make basing more interesting as gangs would stated raiding each other for PKs
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

I don't know what the deal is with Bitzsam and his idea with the gang fortress, but imo this idea is better plus I don't think he's even working on the fortress anymore.