Thread: Please help no one could help me i tried evrything.i even rested app and nothing.

Please help no one could help me i tried evrything.i even rested app and nothing.

why i cant do anything in fb like snap shot pics,send charcter,post m***eg.it never stop loading.i tryed evrything. I rested app. I did it in home.i did all ppl said and nothing. So please try to help me. My nick on graal is KING ØF KINGS!!! Leader of a gang called XxGamerz4LifexX.and feedback never replay.plz help me and. Thanks

Banned
    It may be because your device is outdated.

Also, if you need help, don't post in an answered questions area.

Happened to me as well. Probably just the device since the iOS 7 was released.
    Roaming.

It's on facebook, he said. I would just leave it for a while and calm down, because I don't think anyone knows what to do.
     Spoiler

jeni
    snk said something via announcement in game today about going into your device settings under Facebook and making sure Era was approved/checked I think.

jeni
    PM xAndrewx -> announcement: If you're having trouble uploading snapshots to Facebook go in to your Settings > Facebook > Era > make sure it's ticked to allow Era.

Quote Originally Posted by jeni View Post
    PM xAndrewx -> announcement: If you're having trouble uploading snapshots to Facebook go in to your Settings > Facebook > Era > make sure it's ticked to allow Era.
    Yeah, I saw that, didn't know what it was all about though.
     Spoiler