Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hmm pk/base misc.

Frag Grenade Hmm pk/base misc.

More trap that dont disturb the balance of the game too much.

Bouncing Betty Mine - Deployed by placing on the ground, once a player are within range the trap will be triggered and it will launch into the air and after a delay of 1.5 sec it will shoot out 4 shrapnel in a cross direction with 1 shrapnel in each direction. Each shrapnel dealing 5 to 10 damage maybe? Does not stack. Have 10 sec cooldown before able to place another Mine.

Poison Spike - Deployed by placing on the ground, once step it will not do damage instantly but instead does 5 tick of 1 damage with 1 tick per 2 sec for the total of 10 sec. Each tick will stun the player for 0.5 sec. Once a player step on a poison spike, within the 10 sec he can still trigger other poison spike but it will not refresh the 10 sec of poison. The poison can only be trigger after the poison effect is over. This poison does not slow down player and also has a cooldown of 5 sec before able to place another spike.

Flash Bang Grenade - Trow like a grenade, once hit by the flash bang impact, player will be stunned for 1 sec while also have their speed reduced by 20% for 3 sec. Cooldown of 10 sec to prevent stun soft lock. Does no damage. Slow effect will not stack with any other poison slow effect, once inflicted with other type of poison, the stronger slow effect will overwritten the weaker slow effect. Prevent Super slow abuse.

Liquid Nitrogen Grenade - Trow like a grenade, once trown and hit the ground, liquid nitrogen will be released( Light Blue Gas ) after a delay of 2 sec , the gas will remain for 3 sec as liquid nitrogen disperse very quickly, player within the gas will get 10% slowness for each sec they stay within the gas , stacking up to 30% , the slow effect will last for 3 sec once a player touched the gas , if they player stay in the gas the timer will be refreshed meaning on the 1st sec within gas till the 3rd sec their slow timer will stuck on 3 sec until they leave the gas area.Have a 10 sec cooldown before able to trow another grenade. Slow effect will not stack with any type of other slow effect, also will be overwritten by other stronger poison effect. As liquid nitrogen will directly freeze exterior of body,gas mask will be useless againts it.

New type of hat:

Flash bang goggle - Nullify all effect from flash bang grenade.

New feature:

New hotkey for player to change from Hat > Gas Mask > Goggle (Vice Versa) without having to open up profile to do so.
    When hotkey is pressed, the player will freeze on the spot for estimated 1.5 to 2 sec doing a change hat animation, prevent instant switch abuse.
    Player will be able to set their favourite hat/gas mask/goggle in the Hat inventory menu, same as how we place item into hotkey.

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone please share your opinion.
    Last edited by DerpyLune; 12-23-2018 at 03:23 AM.
    It's better to spend year perfecting yourself than spending weeks trying to be someone else.

IGN: Derpy Lune
    I like writing story on the spot when i am bored.
    Era-Go give me the chances to do so.

Banned
    So...you suggested a flashbang idea but it comes with a tool that instantly counters it...

Not saying it's bad but, things like these are often neglected once people are used to them.

You are right, maybe without the goggle it's better, to be honest i just think that someday people will complaint about the stun and then still a way to counter it will still inevitably added into the game so why not add it in advance, but still i get your point and agree with it.
    It's better to spend year perfecting yourself than spending weeks trying to be someone else.

I like your weapons, but generally people abuse bombs and cause lag and delay, that's what worries me, but otherwise it's good and you're very creative.

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_Gonzales View Post
    I like your weapons, but generally people abuse bombs and cause lag and delay, that's what worries me, but otherwise it's good and you're very creative.
    Countered with Cool Down.

Quote Originally Posted by DerpyLune View Post
    Countered with Cool Down.
    I like your weapons

and what if they throw me several at the same time?
    This cant be avoided, take green,blue,red gas as example. ( All these have a 2 sec cooldown , 0 sec for grenade launcher)
    Mine idea provide a 10 sec cooldown, as i mention above as a method to counter the problem, i already have taken lag as a problem that will be sure to happen which is why i suggest these long cooldown.

Quote Originally Posted by DerpyLune View Post
    This cant be avoided, take green,blue,red gas as example. ( All these have a 2 sec cooldown , 0 sec for grenade launcher)
    Mine idea provide a 10 sec cooldown, as i mention above as a method to counter the problem, i already have taken lag as a problem that will be sure to happen which is why i suggest these long cooldown.
    Okay I agree with your idea

Okay I agree with your idea
    Thank you for spending time to respond too, i understand your concern and it's good that we have come to a clear understanding.

I can see the Flash Bang Grenade being abused.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".