Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Remove Chemical Guns

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Trix View Post
    This thing is like what obama did for past few years, he tried to ban the guns but it didn't work. People with guns in US be like I need the gun. Ppl without gun in US are like people with guns gonna kill me. People who like peace suggesting to ban guns even though they don't have guns. I belong to the people who like 'peace' so I vote ban cg.
    What has this got to do with Era?

Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    At the moment of this post, the event house has 41 items that can be considered futuristic or otherworldly, or that simply wouldnt work with our current knowledge of the laws of physics.
    What has realism got to do with Era...?

I believe that the chemical gun must be modified because its projectiles give a large amount of LAG

Remove Chemical Guns

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_Gonzales View Post
    I believe that the chemical gun must be modified because its projectiles give a large amount of LAG
    Not a priority, thats something that has to do mostly with the device you play on.

Quote Originally Posted by Star* View Post
    What has realism got to do with Era...?
    Dont know, that dude brought it up.
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

This isn't a good idea.
    Changing or removing weapons, especially notable ones, usually causes player outrage against the developers.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    This isn't a good idea.
    Changing or removing weapons, especially notable ones, usually causes player outrage against the developers.
    Unfortunately it's Era we're talking about that has this type of tension.

This isn't a good idea.
    you make a good point. although it makes me curious, what would you suggest? if it stays as it is now, most of the server will have chem in a couple of years. which means even more op weapons will likely be created, which will be annoying. from my point of view, era is digging its grave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSven View Post
    you make a good point. although it makes me curious, what would you suggest? if it stays as it is now, most of the server will have chem in a couple of years. which means even more op weapons will likely be created, which will be annoying. from my point of view, era is digging its grave.

Make Chem use a specific kind of ammunition that can only be purchased, not found. This will cause some form of outcry, but players can still use their guns with the same stats, and whoever wants to buy Chem, can still do so.

Ratio: 10 "Chem Containers" for 100 gralats.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Make Chem use a specific kind of ammunition that can only be purchased, not found. This will cause some form of outcry, but players can still use their guns with the same stats, and whoever wants to buy Chem, can still do so.

i like that a lot. people won’t be happy, but it’ll still make chem useful but not spammed 24/7. great idea mate

That is a good idea

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk