Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Discussion/Progress) Can we build it?

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Ok so this a Bulwark Shield I made and it comes along with an idea. So first off, here is the image:

EmpoweredBulwarkRage.png

And the idea was that we could make various colors or designs for the Bulwark and each of the Bulwarks would have a different unique effect in the game. For instance, the Bulwark above could be labeled Rage-Enchanted Bulwark and have the ability to block more damage as your health falls. As an example it blocks 1 full damage for every 5 health you have missing. When I mentioned that each variation would have a different ability, I didn't mean burn, shock, poison, or even shadow warp. I meant something new and innovative.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    Ok so this a Bulwark Shield I made and it comes along with an idea. So first off, here is the image:

EmpoweredBulwarkRage.png

And the idea was that we could make various colors or designs for the Bulwark and each of the Bulwarks would have a different unique effect in the game. For instance, the Bulwark above could be labeled Rage-Enchanted Bulwark and have the ability to block more damage as your health falls. As an example it blocks 1 full damage for every 5 health you have missing. When I mentioned that each variation would have a different ability, I didn't mean burn, shock, poison, or even shadow warp. I meant something new and innovative.
    KAMIROO make a gfx thread. ;0; Plis plis.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    KAMIROO make a gfx thread. ;0; Plis plis.
    I refoos
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

I refoos
    Pls do
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Any commentary on my buckler?

Image to reference the size with respect to a Graalian:
    Last edited by Kyle Kol; 06-10-2015 at 07:16 PM.

I don't need treasure, darling. You're worth your weight in gold.

Care to see my graphics? Click here.

"Starboard is to the right because all starfish are right-handed," -Gulliver

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Kol View Post
    Any commentary on my bucklerer?

Image to reference the size with respect to a Graalian:
    Looks great. Think you could create Ball and Chain or maybe a Battleaxe if not the Ball and Chain?

Looks great. Think you could create Ball and Chain or maybe a Battleaxe if not the Ball and Chain?
    I know for a fact that I can try to make a battleaxe, but the chain on the ball and chain sounds like a bit of a challenge. I'll attempt them both, regardless.

- - - Updated - - -

I finished the battleaxe, but feel that something's off, maybe I missed something.

I don't need treasure, darling. You're worth your weight in gold.

Care to see my graphics? Click here.

"Starboard is to the right because all starfish are right-handed," -Gulliver

You missed to make a left frame

Development Team
    Wait we post our stuff here? I thought there was like a part 3 thread to post the art.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    Wait we post our stuff here? I thought there was like a part 3 thread to post the art.
    Ikr. Peoples really got Excited so They Show their works in here -.-

Do you know why people like Violence?

It is because it feels good. Humans find violence deeply satisfying. But remove the satisfaction, and the act becomes... Hollow