Thread: If there aren't good PRs, take this advice!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    for a while there was a system where you got paid gralats for the amount of staff points you got from answering reports/ uploads etc. there were a few times were some PRa were reaching like 60k gralats a month. this system makes a lot more sense to me than paying a flat rate of 90k
    Player Relations 2016 - 2017
    Senior Player Relations 2017 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2018 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post
    for a while there was a system where you got paid gralats for the amount of staff points you got from answering reports/ uploads etc. there were a few times were some PRa were reaching like 60k gralats a month. this system makes a lot more sense to me than paying a flat rate of 90k
    No, just because they do work abd they get paid that much doesnt mean its a lot of money. The team is underemployed rn so if you want to fix it youd better have a high pay to attract.

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by yK8 View Post
    No, just because they do work abd they get paid that much doesnt mean its a lot of money. The team is underemployed rn so if you want to fix it youd better have a high pay to attract.

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk
    Attract players? A lot want to be hired even if there was no rewards due to the powers and coolness