Thread: A way to make purchasing items easier

noob

Cool A way to make purchasing items easier

As many people know, when you’re buying large quantities of items such as shovels or pumpkins for crypt, you have to tap and tap and tap until you get the amount you need. It took almost a hour for each person to purchase 100k+ pumpkins which is unacceptable. There should be a option to type how much gralats you want to spend on something. For example if you have 300k Gralats and you want to buy 150k worth of pumpkins, you should be able to type 150000 and the game automatically give you the amount of that item for that much worth of Gralats.

Just an idea, it’ll make our lives easier ?.\

Just noticed its like this with selling items also, i had 10k tro and had to buy vip which was 7500, no way i was tapping from 10k all the way to 2500 so the only way to make it easy was by trading 7500 tro to a noob acc then selling all 2500 at once without having to tap 7.5k times lmao
    Last edited by Illusions; 11-04-2019 at 03:22 PM.

it will not be implemented since one in 100 spends such an exaggerated amount of grales

However, there are many players that buy tones of shovels, pumpkins, nuclear darts etc, maybe not 150k per once, but tapping 200 times to buy 200 shovels is NOT comfortable...

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

noob
    Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    However, there are many players that buy tones of shovels, pumpkins, nuclear darts etc, maybe not 150k per once, but tapping 200 times to buy 200 shovels is NOT comfortable...
    Lmao yeah all of our healers for crypt bough 100k or more pumps imagine what they went through tapping 100k times 4ADE5D57-489E-4465-8B56-F691A47D72B8.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fargan View Post
    it will not be implemented since one in 100 spends such an exaggerated amount of grales
    For crypt hundreds of people do so idk

Professional Crypt noob
    Quote Originally Posted by Fargan View Post
    That's definitely false. I would say every other player has bought a large number of items such as shovels, pumpkins, drill batteries, etc. at least once while playing the game. Ol' West already has this and I believe it used to be a feature in Era, but they changed it for some reason. reimplementation of this feature would make everyone happy, there is no good reason not to.

Quote Originally Posted by Newb123 View Post
    As many people know, when you’re buying large quantities of items such as shovels or pumpkins for crypt, you have to tap and tap and tap until you get the amount you need. It took almost a hour for each person to purchase 100k+ pumpkins which is unacceptable. There should be a option to type how much gralats you want to spend on something. For example if you have 300k Gralats and you want to buy 150k worth of pumpkins, you should be able to type 150000 and the game automatically give you the amount of that item for that much worth of Gralats.

Just an idea, it’ll make our lives easier ?.

use a macro lol
    Hey I have autism so please be patient and polite

noob
    Quote Originally Posted by Merc Velo View Post
    That's definitely false. I would say every other player has bought a large number of items such as shovels, pumpkins, drill batteries, etc. at least once while playing the game. Ol' West already has this and I believe it used to be a feature in Era, but they changed it for some reason. reimplementation of this feature would make everyone happy, there is no good reason not to.
    i do it often when digging, doing plasma etc so idk why he says 1 in 100 when many people can relate

I think this can easily be implemented. Should be a feature indeed
    MicheLanGelo
    DREAM IT BIG, MAKE IT BIG

sunflower/chillipepper/spring trashpicks/spring hats/leaf car/... i hope that i can expand this list.
    http://www.mlg-gfx.weebly.com

I second this suggestion.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".