Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I'm New Hello People

I'm New Hello People

Hello I'm new to the fourms I am thankful for the opportunity to Join Era-Go .

I Play Era,Classic,Ol West Not much Classic but just trying out something new an if you have not to, You should do the same its always good to try something New am i right?, Yes I am right

If you have any Questions you can contact me for what ever the reason idc just dont leave me hanging off being board, Hit me up we can play fortnite or Pud G (Fortnite sucks Tbh) but besides the point in-game as Well for communication also my brother as well Veza.

So thank you for your time "if" your reading this your awesome an you deserve more

Sent from my LG-K428 using Tapatalk
    Accomplishments isn't measured my material reward, but the pride in the effort one puts forth.

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by MadioVezo View Post

I Play Era,Classic,Ol West Not much Classic but just trying out something new an if you have not to, You should do the same its always good to try something New am i right?, Yes I am right

If you have any Questions you can contact me for what ever the reason idc just dont leave me hanging off being board, Hit me up we can play fortnite or Pud G (Fortnite sucks Tbh) but besides the point in-game as Well for communication also my brother as well Veza.

So thank you for your time "if" your reading this your awesome an you deserve more

Sent from my LG-K428 using Tapatalk
    You answered your own question and now I'm triggered! (T'is a joke)

Welcome to the forums

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by BL1NK; 07-11-2018 at 09:21 PM.

Finally someone sane who isn’t crying over fortnite. Welcome to our extremely nice community.

- Your imaginary head moderator

Quote Originally Posted by MadioVezo View Post

Welcome to the forums my friend.

Welcome to the forums.
    regret

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Finally someone sane who isn?t crying over fortnite. Welcome to our extremely nice community.

- Your imaginary head moderator
    Haha you wish loser

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedyn View Post
    Haha you wish loser
    I’m imaginary I can be whatever I wish

I?m imaginary I can be whatever I wish
    My imagination went away it ran from me

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedyn View Post
    My imagination went away it ran from me
    I’m stuck in my imagination and I can’t wake up

I?m stuck in my imagination and I can?t wake up
    Don't worry " Reality" itself Will kick you so hard you will see no more Imagination