Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Arte is back!

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post
    Damn, due to a wrong measurement, ( furniture moves with 8 pixels ) i have to rescale everything , so please take in mind that upload above is just a begin.
    i repaired it all and tested it on a house..

http://imgur.com/a/BUZKD
    MicheLanGelo
    DREAM IT BIG, MAKE IT BIG

sunflower/chillipepper/spring trashpicks/spring hats/leaf car/... i hope that i can expand this list.
    http://www.mlg-gfx.weebly.com

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post
    i repaired it all and tested it on a house..

http://imgur.com/a/BUZKD
    Wow its been all this time and they still havent made your shop.. That gives me less hope, as i too have been working on a shop for months. It all looks awesome, my favorite one is the fence since ive always wanted one.

Banned
    Your shop will never get accepted due to your theme. Change the theme to Greece considering everything is based on Greek architecture.

little question if i submit arte shop and it fail can i try to make new one with new hats?

Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    little question if i submit arte shop and it fail can i try to make new one with new hats?
    Yes of course. Goodluck!
    ----

Also, since the complains are getting pretty numerous, several opinions from different staff are being taken into consideration before accepting any shop. Hope this can satisfy you guys

Quote Originally Posted by Power5327 View Post
    Yes of course. Goodluck!
    ----

Also, since the complains are getting pretty numerous, several opinions from different staff are being taken into consideration before accepting any shop. Hope this can satisfy you guys
    thanks

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    This just makes me want to learn so bad.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Uh , Is there a way to know what to do? I mean ,Do i have to make a banner also? and something like furniture used in the shop but isn't obtainable? + If so the shop was accepted, Do i meet with someone that designs the shop or the Admin/GM auto-makes it?

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ira View Post
    Uh , Is there a way to know what to do? I mean ,Do i have to make a banner also? and something like furniture used in the shop but isn't obtainable? + If so the shop was accepted, Do i meet with someone that designs the shop or the Admin/GM auto-makes it?
    Wow, try not to revive old threads as it turns certain forumers into "Miss trenchball".

I think it would be helpful if you made the banner, but I do not think it is mandatory.
    The Levels team (basically george) will design the level.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    Wow, try not to revive old threads as it turns certain forumers into "Miss trenchball".

I think it would be helpful if you made the banner, but I do not think it is mandatory.
    The Levels team (basically george) will design the level.
    it is old thread but arte is still going and i think its fine if he will ask here questions :/