Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Minigun & Flamethrower Comparison

Quote Originally Posted by xcloudx97 View Post
    Everyone's opinions differ on the balance changes.
    and It is only natural for a 100 ec gun(harder to earn) to be better than a 200k gralats gun by a little.
    Flame has 25 clip,Minigun has 30 clip.
    Minigun has a higher Rof than flame.
    Flame has a 2-3 dmg burn
    But Minigun has a higher freeze than flame.

What is the problem?
    Ill help you there, as star pointed out these "harding working event players" usually dont do events at all making the EC worth less.

Anyways the flame has a 2-3 base damage with! An extra +2 or 3 burn damage. The fire rate is almost similar if not comparable so a mini doesnt have that advantage really.

Flame Thrower: 100 EC
    Dual: No
    Damage: 2 + Fire damage
    Spread: 0.1
    Freeze: 0.1
    Fire Rate: 0.1
    Reload Freeze: 0.90-0.92
    Auto: Yes
    Clip: 30
    Stack Damage

I cant really find the current stats of the minigun. Sorry.

The freeze of spamming a flame thrower is actually "ALLLOOOOT" <---- emphasizing alot lower. There is no spam hinderence at all and a low reload freeze as well as a lower reload freeE. I am not against a mini nerf but EC doesnt excuse any stats of a weapon.

This is just what I've said in the past however. For now Bar usage is just fine for me as is anyone else who owns a bar in a base. One of the best well rounded weapons that destroy both flame and mini. I do still use my spectre it tap fire amazingly.
    Last edited by Ventus; 11-19-2014 at 01:47 PM.
    Please message me here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=79 if you have any questions or concerns!

Welcome to Era-Go, a way to better interact with the Era community!

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    i edited it wrongly,sorry nimo was typing too fastXD

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    Flame Thrower: 100 EC
    Dual: No
    Damage: 2 + Fire damage
    Spread: 0.1
    Freeze: 0.1
    Fire Rate: 0.1
    Reload Freeze: 0.90-0.92
    Auto: Yes
    Clip: 30
    Stack Damage
    That's the old stats for flamethrower.
    It now does 5 damage(in perfect) with the burning effect.
    It no longer has any spread in it after the huge nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    That's the old stats for flamethrower.
    It now does 5 damage(in perfect) with the burning effect.
    It no longer has any spread in it after the huge nerf.
    Im done it is even stronger than I originally thought. It has no spread correct but in the end has mobility by far compared to mini.

I was fine with the firing nerf they added originally believe me. Atleast they removed the freeze after you stop firing.
    Please message me here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=79 if you have any questions or concerns!

Welcome to Era-Go, a way to better interact with the Era community!

Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    Im done it is even stronger than I originally thought. It has no spread correct but in the end has mobility by far compared to mini.
    searched around the forums and i can only find the old minigun stats when it's pre-nerfed

New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

When flame was nerfed they nerfed the hit box and spread. The flames are smaller now

Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    minigun is okay. i have it on my second account and i like it. and dont worry about flamer. soon when admins will see that many people use it they will make stats worse but it will be next year i think, because now all is okay
    It took be 2 full clips to kill someone that is ridiculous come on now its 200k I bought it for what i say and when you think of a minigun and any other gun you would think the mini gun is much stronger, like don't make it the worst gun ever I like ak47 more
    I CONSIDER MYSELF A VERY CREATIVE PERSON

that's just exaggerating.100 bullets to kill someone? probably missed a lot.
    The minigun is strong and it's labelled as a defensive basing gun.
    I know it's bold of someone to nerf the minigun after knowing it needs some balance changes ,
    knowing that he'll get rocks thrown at him for around a year before everyone forgets about it.
    You guys are unhappy about it before you don't receive the stats you were promised with.
    and it's not wrong to express how unfair it is.

But please take into consideration that the Flamethrower too,
    Has received big nerfs.And somehow to only guy i see complaining about is xstarx .
    What is surprising to me is,why is the minigun nerf causing such a long term debate?
    Is it because more players own it?Or do you just want Gralats weapons to be better than EC weapons?

Quote Originally Posted by NiM0 View Post
    When flame was nerfed they nerfed the hit box and spread. The flames are smaller now
    That thing was way too OP before the nerf haha.

Quote Originally Posted by xcloudx97 View Post
    that's just exaggerating.100 bullets to kill someone? probably missed a lot.
    The minigun is strong and it's labelled as a defensive basing gun.
    I know it's bold of someone to nerf the minigun after knowing it needs some balance changes ,
    knowing that he'll get rocks thrown at him for around a year before everyone forgets about it.
    You guys are unhappy about it before you don't receive the stats you were promised with.
    and it's not wrong to express how unfair it is.

But please take into consideration that the Flamethrower too,
    Has received big nerfs.And somehow to only guy i see complaining about is xstarx .
    What is surprising to me is,why is the minigun nerf causing such a long term debate?
    Is it because more players own it?Or do you just want Gralats weapons to be better than EC weapons?
    Really I do not know why but nerf flamethrower all you want its still gonna be total power, not many agree but when they make a gun figure out what the stats are stop changing them its so annoying like it might not be a change to the people that don't have mini gun. As a owner myself I feel regret everytime I see it because if it isn't perfect then then its not better than any other gun that is over 20k, yes it takes 100 bullets to kill someone people are already gone before I can even get to them, unless there afk or have 1 hp i get no kills with mini gun. It takes over 10 seconds to kill someone and its a little annoying and this includes all other big nerf.
    I CONSIDER MYSELF A VERY CREATIVE PERSON