Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Statement

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by GrahfixCloud View Post
    Ok, what would that do. I don't have a deal and it will hurt a lot more to suffer in silence. They know they did me dirty, they know they were wrong, they say it was my fault just to hurt me.

Plus what good is restoring relationships with them when they obviously care about themselves only.

Hate to admit it, but this is the first time that I really think that I am not going to forgive and forget ever.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk
    Nothing wrong with silence, it's just a way to give yourself some peace - and those around you, I doubt everyone would want this to continue.

But hey, I tried to help you out, you do you, if trouble comes your way don't come asking for help from me.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    Nothing wrong with silence, it's just a way to give yourself some peace - and those around you, I doubt everyone would want this to continue.

But hey, I tried to help you out, you do you, if trouble comes your way don't come asking for help from me.
    How exactly is trouble gonna come my way?
    I am considering this as manipulation. You keep trying me. When I left their squad, I left yours too. What a shame you don't think I will see right through you.

Keep acting different then them, low-key, you aren't.

You can prove otherwise if you can prove that you also, previously, told them to stop. (Stop punishing me)
    Ps_ if you didn't tell them to also stop, it shows bias.

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by GrahfixCloud View Post
    How exactly is trouble gonna come my way?
    I am considering this as manipulation. You keep trying me. When I left their squad, I left yours too. What a shame you don't think I will see right through you.

Keep acting different then them, low-key, you aren't.

You can prove otherwise if you can prove that you also, previously, told them to stop. (Stop punishing me)
    Ps_ if you didn't tell them to also stop, it shows bias.

I'm not trying to manipulate you, rather educate you. There's nothing to "see through", all I'm trying to do is give honest advice, but as you said, you wish not to receive it.

I'm acting as myself, but group me however you so please.

The thing is, they've already stopped, you're what's provoking actions.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    I'm not trying to manipulate you, rather educate you. There's nothing to "see through", all I'm trying to do is give honest advice, but as you said, you wish not to receive it.

I'm acting as myself, but group me however you so please.

The thing is, they've already stopped, you're what's provoking actions.
    You are biased and I am upset with you. Why do you claim that I am wrong just because I am don't find being metaphorically raped an acceptable outcome.
    My pride was damaged and I am seeking compensation. They are to proud to admit they were wrong to hurt me.

Also, I wasn't the one whom continued it last. The pr manager wad by messaging me talking smack when I told people I wasn't dead.

Closing this thread its just causing a lot of drama.