Thread: Old School Era Server

Old School Era Server

What if we had a new Graal Server which included the same stuff iEra had 6 years ago and not any of the things they have now. Games like RuneScape have their own ‘2007’ server which is everything they had from 2007 and it’s extremely popular.

Many people complain about how the games dying and not as fun as it used to be, well we can appeal to both sides here by having a seperate “old school” server which won’t ever have any updates in order to let the old players come back to the original fun game.
    I am very blunt on my posts, but very accurate. Don't take it personally.

Scripter, LAT, Graphics, Sounds and Tracks

I don’t think unixmad would bother making a new server of an old theme

They can't fix the one we currently have and you want them to make new... Nice joke
    Admins - - ERA

Quote Originally Posted by iHit View Post
    They can't fix the one we currently have and you want them to make new... Nice joke
    You do realize that the game didn’t used to be “broken” as you say. The whole point is a new server with just the old things that made it “non broken”.

I dont know why you call it a joke when you can’t even comprehend the original idea but ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Draxx View Post
    You do realize that the game didn’t used to be “broken” as you say. The whole point is a new server with just the old things that made it “non broken”.

I dont know why you call it a joke when you can’t even comprehend the original idea but ok.
    Actually the servers used to be much worse, just now people are talking more and more about them since after so much complains nothing was done.
    Admins - - ERA

Like always, I disagree with all the pessimism about current era. If it's dying to you, that's not dying to me. But I think that is a great idea and a possible one, but I am sure it would be playerorlds. Some one would need to rent it. And there is an era player world I think. I am not sure half the old files still exist tho.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by iHit View Post
    Actually the servers used to be much worse, just now people are talking more and more about them since after so much complains nothing was done.
    I’m not talking about the actual server itself. It’s always been pretty laggy. I’m talking about the stuff in the server, like guns. If we had an old school server we’d only have M4’s and very few items like we did years ago.

Nope...

Trimis de pe al meu ANE-LX1 folosind Tapatalk

Check out Era pc. Basically the same thing your talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by SpazzSLudio View Post
    Check out Era pc. Basically the same thing your talking about.
    Yes its the old school version of era.

Trimis de pe al meu ANE-LX1 folosind Tapatalk