Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Gang skins system

Lol, this is what my opinion on this idea. So for example, I am an ex rank for 8 months. Then my gang quits after getting 15k. By the time I come back to era, am I supposed to force my gang to base 500 hours for me to get skin? Everything isn't as easy as everyone thinks. The systems do nothing wrong. But the players do and break the rules because no rule is flawless. In my opinion, set gun skin reward like hat rewards. For example, 25 people getting skin only.

Quote Originally Posted by Trix View Post
    Lol, this is what my opinion on this idea. So for example, I am an ex rank for 8 months. Then my gang quits after getting 15k. By the time I come back to era, am I supposed to force my gang to base 500 hours for me to get skin? Everything isn't as easy as everyone thinks. The systems do nothing wrong. But the players do and break the rules because no rule is flawless. In my opinion, set gun skin reward like hat rewards. For example, 25 people getting skin only.
    That's extremely stupid I'm sorry...

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Cause if that were the case doesn't that mean if they accidently grabbed another skin it would be lost? Did you think at all about what you were saying?

Do you think it's only 25 people that are helping your guild?
    There are sub guilds that help you as well, are you just gonna neglect them?
    If you did you would have a VERY BAD reputation, some of those subs would turn on you because they worked to save base for a long time and you aren't rewarding them for it. Very scum like.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Well admins can apply that crap bull**** on gangs selling gun skin as punishment. Not for gangs who don't sell skins.

Well admins can apply that crap bull**** on gangs selling gun skin as punishment. Not for gangs who don't sell skins.
    Seems harsh I rather have it given to everyone for free then that

Quote Originally Posted by Link Co View Post
    Seems harsh I rather have it given to everyone for free then that

So you would actually base 15k hours to make a skin for public lol. Cool, godelic should base till 15k so everyone can have free skin.

- - - Updated - - -

What I actually trying to say is that punish the gang who sells skin by this way. From the point of my view if I am a sub, I would actually hate leader selling skin more than not getting chosen to be in the 25 people list. If you aren't getting the reward you should get, leave the gang. What is the point of following leader who doesn't protect your right? It wouldnt be a gang skin if it is public. But, this thing shouldn't be applied on gangs who don't sell skins.

All it requires to base for 500h ( the hours is negotiable ) you might have stood the system wrong once u base for 500h even if you are ex rank or u based 500h and left and then u wanted to get the skin again or whatever all u have to do is to get the stars ask your leader and then u can grab and leave this system benefits loyal members / ranks mostly and prevents selling skins , also ranks and members get to earn the skin so it won?t effect the capacity of the gang since some of the gangs stops basing and give out skins or sell skins or waste 1or2 spots for those who earned skins its beneficial in all the ways

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by N!chola$ View Post
    Do you think it's only 25 people that are helping your guild?
    There are sub guilds that help you as well, are you just gonna neglect them?
    If you did you would have a VERY BAD reputation, some of those subs would turn on you because they worked to save base for a long time and you aren't rewarding them for it. Very scum like.
    Since the fortress will be out and only 1 gang will be basing inside with no subs so yea the system fits 100% skin at 15k and fortress is 10k and above

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would take a gasmask gang hat then a gun skin ^.^
    Ex iEra Lat
    Ex iZone Lat Admin.

Level Thread: http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...z-level-thread

Xbox User Name: Ask

Twitch User Name: BrokenJay
    https://www.twitch.tv/brokenjay

YouTube User Name:BrokenJay (Was Clueless)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzF...gBcXS1_0105hnw