Page 29 of 114 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 ... LastLast

Thread: READ- Weapon Rebalancing

Try listening to the basers, sparrers, pkers, and forters. Try asking them of what their opinions, by going to places such as bases, pk areas, or spar complex. Because hypothetically your ironic and naive.

Sam promised that bar will still be the best weapon. Now after the patch we can see that pdws, shipkas, AA12, and pbps are already dominating the bar even the less damage weapons are owning bar from what I saw during lethal fort and public pking. Gas got nerfed too. Gas should stay the same as it was in the past this nerf just made gas not even worth 50 ecs. I hope you fix the patch or keep everything as it was. Didn't expect that the game will turn into a mess

I would like to see gas back to 6 clip as many grenade launcher users are essentially dominating gas launchers not alot of people got gas like flame and many other ec guns and should be brought back to 6 clip what yall think?
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2021

Quote Originally Posted by bluedragon123 View Post
    I would like to see gas back to 6 clip as many grenade launcher users are essentially dominating gas launchers not alot of people got gas like flame and many other ec guns and should be brought back to 6 clip what yall think?
    I think he should nerf grenade launcher, pdw, pbp, shipka & aa12

Honestly I agree with the majority of the community on the most part, I honestly agree with you bitz that sparring was getting out of hand, and it did stop me from sparring when all I saw was Chems and ions and I reckon you would have to rebalance and nerf those weapons, But I don't see the point of nerfing Gm4 and other non ec guns for sparring, And like the community said, If you don't like what's happening at the complex why was multiplex created?? And I honestly disagree with how you have just gone ahead and nerfed every gun you felt like nerfing... like seriously maybe you should ask what the community thinks about your desicion instead of jumping the gun and doing what you feel is right.And I also don't see the point of Nerfing pk guns... that's the worst idea of all... I see why you went ahead and nerfed sparring guns to make it fair since your in a tiny box but pking is basically the whole map... there's no point in nerfing pk guns... like seriously there's so unfair advantage when your pking... you use whatever gun that suits you for pking, there's no "OP" pk gun... chem is good but basically only for forts... I mean you can basically use any gun to pk, but obviously the better guns are more expansive which is the point of the game... You get what you earn, and your basically making starters on the same level as veterans to make them happy? Obviously if something is op in a game rebalance it but don't rebalance every gun without even asking what the community thinks about it... I started playing era since 2010... And I just jumped on the forums and made an account after I heard they nerfing guns... and you said you were up for suggestions, well don't nerf ec weapons.... they take time to earn, And your basically just nerfing them because you couldn't get them yourself... and for example if a weapon in sparring is overly used and op, like Ion carbine or Chem, then don't make a weapon like that in the first place.. don't nerf the gun after like 1/4 of sparers have it... and another suggestion is leave pk weapons and ec weapons the same... Dont ruin the game even more.

I love the bar modification .... but only in spar .. i think we need to have the original BAR for pk/base and the new one only for spar , if this possible then just do it and you won't be blammed anymore ... one thing too , if you really want to nerf the BAR , then just make semi and not auto anymore ... thats my opinion , I don't have much gun , but i think nerf auction gun is really bad ... bitz please tell me you never win an auction because 1st : there is not alot of auction so the player who got some gun from it are rare. 2nd : If you nerf auction gun , why people must tryhard to got them ? (Make the Pink M4 buyable without auction)

Quote Originally Posted by Regae1 View Post
    Honestly I agree with the majority of the community on the most part, I honestly agree with you bitz that sparring was getting out of hand, and it did stop me from sparring when all I saw was Chems and ions and I reckon you would have to rebalance and nerf those weapons, But I don't see the point of nerfing Gm4 and other non ec guns for sparring, And like the community said, If you don't like what's happening at the complex why was multiplex created?? And I honestly disagree with how you have just gone ahead and nerfed every gun you felt like nerfing... like seriously maybe you should ask what the community thinks about your desicion instead of jumping the gun and doing what you feel is right.And I also don't see the point of Nerfing pk guns... that's the worst idea of all... I see why you went ahead and nerfed sparring guns to make it fair since your in a tiny box but pking is basically the whole map... there's no point in nerfing pk guns... like seriously there's so unfair advantage when your pking... you use whatever gun that suits you for pking, there's no "OP" pk gun... chem is good but basically only for forts... I mean you can basically use any gun to pk, but obviously the better guns are more expansive which is the point of the game... You get what you earn, and your basically making starters on the same level as veterans to make them happy? Obviously if something is op in a game rebalance it but don't rebalance every gun without even asking what the community thinks about it... I started playing era since 2010... And I just jumped on the forums and made an account after I heard they nerfing guns... and you said you were up for suggestions, well don't nerf ec weapons.... they take time to earn, And your basically just nerfing them because you couldn't get them yourself... and for example if a weapon in sparring is overly used and op, like Ion carbine or Chem, then don't make a weapon like that in the first place.. don't nerf the gun after like 1/4 of sparers have it... and another suggestion is leave pk weapons and ec weapons the same... Dont ruin the game even more.
    There's no such thing as a 'pk' or 'spar' aside from the chemgun as you can use every gun in either.
    You can't just leave a gun that is OP in spar because it isn't as strong in bases as it is ruining the sparring side. Same goes for the opposite. That's why a medium has to be found in the nerf. And no the solution of "change the stats for spar but leave them in pk" isn't a legitimate alternative as even if it could be done you have the same gun that is performing differently in each aspect of the game which over complicates things

- - - Updated - - -

The patches haven't even been out for a day. You can't ask for them to be changed back when you haven't even gotten used to how the gun works. People complaining the BAR nerf was to significant I can guarantee are just hold firing the gun as if you actually used the gun, and found the new tap fire pattern for the bar you would find that it can be shot significantly faster than holding auto.

I used the bar for 5 minutes and got accused of having a modified bar with the old stats on my account because of the speed I was shooting the BAR in semi compared to him using it by holding auto

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    And no the solution of "change the stats for spar but leave them in pk" isn't a legitimate alternative as even if it could be done you have the same gun that is performing differently in each aspect of the game which over complicates things.
    Why it is not the solution ?? "Complicates things" You are complicates things by doing this changes ~.~.

Sorry about that but why make it so rude , nerf all this guns will only makes people leave and this game must stay alive !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sho Minazuki View Post
    Try listening to the basers, sparrers, pkers, and forters. Try asking them of what their opinions, by going to places such as bases, pk areas, or spar complex. Because hypothetically your ironic and naive.
    Why else do you think I made this thread? I gave you the opportunity to compromise on the changes and throughout this entire thread only one person gave a reasonable stat compromise which I implemented into the stat changes.
    As you can see from the responses, almost all responses, if not all were based on self biased reasonings. I understand people don't like seeing the gun they use being changed but to say it shouldn't be despite knowing that the gameplay will be more skillbased as a result is a self centered reason based purely on them not wanting people who have spent less money on a gun beat them in a fight because they have more gun skill than them.

They feel that because they spent money on their gun that, that should mean that they are entitled to easy kills on everyone using a gun of lesser value when that shouldn't be the case.
    Paying for a gun gives you an advantage yes, as the post nerf stats still do. But they shouldn't make you become a god because that makes gameplay unfair to everyone but you and anyone else with the gun which turns people off the core part of the game which is why you have 65% of the server not even pking